Reviews for The Dark Corners of the Mind
SamDeanLove chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
AH! More..more..please hurry up!
bright-blue shiny tutu chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
i must say, that's one fabulous fic you have there. i liked the bit about the enzymes causing memories to surface; nice take on his past, too. i also am especially fond of the way you incorporated his ata gene into the story- it was quite original and refreshing. thanks for a fab story!
Wraith Queen 500 chapter 5 . 6/15/2009
I love the story, it was really interesting.

This was my favorite part:

“I’d like to know something before we go.” Elizabeth looked at Beckett, who nodded. She turned to Sheppard. “If you don’t mind my asking, what happened that you were able to reverse the shut down? What were you remembering?”

Sheppard frowned and bit his lip. “I don’t know. It wasn’t…my…memory. It was something that happened here, in Atlantis, but it wasn’t me or any of us.”

“Maybe it was just a dream or even a hallucination.” Beckett suggested. “You’d been awake for more than two days and under enormous stress.”

The Colonel shrugged. “I don’t think so. It was just as vivid and realistic as any of the memories. It just wasn’t one of mine.”

Creepy! you know i was thinking you could wright a sequal to this, but thats just me and i am not quite sure how you could but hay its an idea.
Pocus chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
Wonderful job. I knew we needed more whump from Common Ground. It was too simple of a fix for me.

Nice job with Shep's backstory. I do like reading everyone's interpretation of what might have been.
sb4ever chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
I thought this was a very well-written, well-thought out story that was incredibly gripping. I did think Rodney was a little more of a jerk than need be but then again, that may be my preference for having him show a bit more sensitivity. Now, are you really going to leave it dangling about the memory John did have that brought him out from his episodes?
heartfallen chapter 5 . 11/5/2007
Awesome story! Creative story plot. Great writing
ditraveler chapter 5 . 4/4/2007
I love this story, very creative!
mavzus chapter 5 . 12/30/2006
This was really good. I liked the back story. I hope there's a sequal out there somewhere!
Stealth Dragon chapter 5 . 10/23/2006
I liked how you handled his backstory, very interesting. And it seems you left it open for a sequal, or am I just reading the end wrong. You should do a sequal. this is sequal worthy.
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 5 . 10/23/2006
A very good fic, I especially loved how you did John's father. I wonder who's memory he was experiencing, will there be a sequal? If there is, can we have some Shweir?
Akanan chapter 5 . 10/23/2006
Excellent! Hope you plan to continue though you added the dreaded The End statement. You really have something going here and the backstory you worked on for sheppard was excellent.
anaM chapter 5 . 10/23/2006
That was so good! You played with shep's mind and you wrote it so vividly. Loved the way you showed his memories and the interaction with the city. But you left us with a little mystery at the end!
spacesplace13 chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
Great story but why did you stop? Terrific use of flashbacks to explain a lot of Shep's personality and attitudes. Wonderful to see how connected John is to Atlantis and how his suffering can effect her. But what was the memory that "cured" them both? Please...can we have just a little more?
mcknz chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
This was just deliciously angsty! Thank you for sharing it with us.
ManicTater chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
I wonder what thay poker flashback was all about. I'm anxious to find out what the protein and enzyme are going to do to John. Oh, one thing I forgot. It was a creepy kind of description to say, the Wraith "fed him".
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »