Reviews for The Dark Corners of the Mind
ManicTater chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
This was absolutely wonderful! I could have sworn I've read the first chapter, but there is quite a bit of it that I don't remember, especially the last part of it. It's interesting that John started talking about classes of Wraith. Is that something new? I was also intrigued by the following line: "He had unbelievable control.”

It's interesting that John is sort of regretting sticking to the "all bets are off" stance he adopted with the Wraith. I can't wait to read the rest.
drufan chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
Aack! What was the memory? You didn't just leave it there?

Good tag. Always enjoy your style. Liked the backstory, fun seeing a little background played out.

It was a romp indeed.
sherryw chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
Great story...I absolutely loved it. I'm really glad that you wrote the backstory on him and how you tied his memories with the city failing. Thanks for such a great read. See ya out there.
Titan5 chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
Bravo! Excellent story. I loved the history on Sheppard - very nice. I also loved the Atlantis connection. Ronon and Teyla were such good support. And it's a wonder Ronon didn't smack him for lying to him about stunning him. Wonderful job!
Titan5 chapter 3 . 10/22/2006
I have this definite urge to slap his dad upside the head, Colonel or not. That man needs an attitude adjustment. Makes me appreciate my dad all the more. Very realistic depiction.
Jules47 chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
I enjoyed reading this story very much. Love your background ideas on Shep too.
Alipeeps chapter 5 . 10/22/2006
That was a fantastic fic. I thought your backstory on Sheppard was very credible and I love the way you interweaved it into this story. Fantastic emotional angst for the whole team in this and the idea of John's episodes affecting the city was great. All in all, a very enjoyable, dramatic fic.
Titan5 chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
Loving this. Neat idea with the odd protein causing problems. John's emotions are very well described and very fitting with what he experienced. Moving on to the next chapter now!
Jules47 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Only saw Common Ground for the first time yesterday so I'm really enjoying this story with the ep still fresh in my mind as well as all the emotions that came from watching it.

Poor Shep it's not going to be easy for him to get over this one and his view of the Wraith has certainly been changed by that one. It's hard on his team too seeing him suffer so much and feeling so helpless to do anything.
Anjirika chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Aw...poor Shep! You have to continue this! You cannot leave it here...
emergencyfan chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Sheppard rolled his eyes at Elizabeth. He spoke softly. “And I thought the torture was over.”

Loved this line. Very Sheppardesque, and of course he would joke about it. Fit's the character to a T :-)
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Oh yes, so good. I loved it.
Alipeeps chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Awesomeness. So many repercussions from this ep and you envisaged them excellently. Love it.
Amaruk Wolfheart of the Wraith chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
*pleased grin* I never tire of "Common Ground" responses, and this one is most enjoyable. I particularly enjoy the comparison of Wraith to sharks-

Steve & Michael Plushies: *glare*

-and the subsequent refuting of that comparison.

Steve & Michael Plushies: *relax*

*rolls eyes* Anyway... The nightmare was interesting too. I wonder what would happen if those two met up again... Well, thanks for posting this. I was wondering if I might be able archive it in my C2.
Keegan Paige chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Nice ending to the episode. I would've liked to see John return to Atlantis as well.

Great job!