Reviews for Lifetime Pill
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 8/16
Akane... a epic actress XD Interesting way to end a episode, but I could have liked to see Happosai with a lifetime-loving octopus XD
kori kaoru himura chapter 1 . 3/28
funny and sweet ) I enjoy reading your stories!
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Sweet storyline.

you really do write well
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Disaster averted with the crazy love pills! Nicely written. Especially love Cologne and Happosai's moment near the end.
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I really enjoyed this story. I first saw the episode today and I thought it was too bad that Ranma or Akane didn't swallow one of the pills and see the other. Sigh. I guess it's the journey, not the destination. Good work. : )
Compucles chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
That was a fun and clever way to trick everyone into leaving them alone. The only problem now is how to beat Happosai when he pulls out the Weakness Moxibustion without Cologne around to teach Hiryu Shoten Ha.
Pessimist chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
So cute. x) Funny thing is (well, not THAT funny, seeing as how the love pill scenario seems to be a favorite among fanfiction writers)... I had the urge to write a story similar to this at some point but never got around to it. Good thing, too! I'd never have been able to write it this well. xD
Katt1848 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
-sniff sniff- T.T

thats all i have to say
I am whatever you say I am chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
It does seem that Akane HAS learned a thing or two from her older sister. (If only she'd learn more from the oldest sister, then perhaps far more peace may be had by all and their stomachs.) I rather enjoyed reading this. You continue with the right spirit and style that keeps one on the edge of their seat, hoping Akane doesn't open her eyes to see Kuno, etc. The reader KNOWS that you wouldn't DARE make Akane fall in love with Kuno or Ryoga, and the find out there wasn't as much perceived danger in the end is a relief, but you still leave the possibility.
yellowspotlight89 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
It was interesting and well-written, but I couldn't finish because it's reiterating the episode so much that I cannot even go on. I wish you'd summarized what we'd seen in the episode then started off to what you were altering then go on from there.

But good writing :D
Shadowalker666 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Loved the story and the twist at the end. I am very happy though that in the end you made it the start of a real love and not a magical one.
Alexandria-sama chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
wow! please write a sequal! and if you would could you make it longer? that was really good! you should try to write a real story and get it published!
Poetheather1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I really enjoyed that story. It was a fun ride that's for sure. Cunning Akane, nicely done. Made me want to see what Cologne would do to Shampoo.
Dess-Chan chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I have always wanted to read or write a story based on the love pill chapters... and you did a marvelous job of it! Thank You
Unknown-River chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
omg, i wish this was a real anime episode! that would be be so cool! - thx 4 writing this, its super good! nice work!