Reviews for It's Your Choice
the cynical critic chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
beastboy is totally oc because first off he is not a thief , and second terra's not even worth it sorry terra fans but bb rae awesome.
the cynical critic chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
I don't like this but I'm gonna read so I can see if bb goes to raven.
IcePrinc chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
Yeah, it was good, even thought I think it was too rushed. And I don't know, why he didn't just ask her about the belt. But still awesome.
Soul chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
Rofl that was something else also good story of course
Redneckninja07 chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
Really good... A little nerve racking on whether they would survive... But really good :)
BartWLewis chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
This story is just amazing.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
Awww but I wanted flames I hate terra that why I read these kind of stories to see beastboy pick raven and not terra
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2013
g back or anything," said Beast Boy. "So what's going on? Why are you letting me act like this?"

"I'm helping you get over your issues," said Raven.

"How is letting me basically abuse you helping me with my issues?" asked Beast Boy.

"You feel anger for the fact that Terra isn't here anymore," said Raven, getting ready for his attack. "You're furious that she's not only alive, she has no memory of you. You want her back here, with you, on the team. And you're mad that I'm here and she's not. 'Why couldn't it have been Raven?' you've thought. 'Why is she here and Terra not?' is the question that plagues your mind. Now anger has never exactly been your thing. Your best quality is masking how you really feel, who you really are. So, you decided to mask the anger with denial. You've tried to convince yourself that Terra will be cured and that she will be back. And every time I tell you she won't you just get angrier because not only am I telling you what you don't want to hear, I'm the person who's still here. The person you wish had turned to stone instead of her. That's why I'm letting you basically abuse me. Because the more you get your anger out the more you're actually healing."

Raven prepared for him to yell at her and begged that the aspirin would kick in as soon as he opened his mouth. But, nothing came. Just silence. She actually wasn't even sure if he was there anymore. If it wasn't for the fact that she could feel his weight still sitting on her bed, she would've thought he'd left.

"How do you know all that?" asked Beast Boy at last.

"You've told me for the past six years," said Raven.

"I've told you?" he asked. "How?"

"Not through your voice or your words," said Raven. "But through your emotions, you're mannerisms, your thoughts."

It grew quiet again and Raven knew he was thinking. Her headache was finally beginning to die down, but it was still there. She was also beginning to feel a little sleepy and she realized she must have taken the night aspirin by mistake.

"You're right," he said through the darkness and the silence.
5 chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
this story made me cry
Shadow Amaterasu chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
Man that was...jeez. But anyway's it was good.
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
Oh my god this was just amazinggggg! I loved in the chapter before this when Cyborg and Robin were like "SCREW THIS I'M GOING HOME!" Ahaaaa I know it wasn't anything like that, but it was still HILARIOUS! Awesome job like always :] I totally enjoyed ever chapter!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
There is something about your stories that I like. It's too bad you have moved on to bigger and better things, but it's understandable.
AKosh chapter 15 . 1/23/2010
Wow. I usually don't give really happy reviews, but, wow. That was amazing! I cannot believe that you wrote all this in one day! The characters were all in sync and I just loved it! I really hope your proud of how good this story is.

musicman159 chapter 15 . 12/19/2009
Wow! That was incredible. I got chills reading this story. Vary nice vary nice indeed.
Raven's Favorite Emotion chapter 15 . 11/18/2009
That was so cute! I loved the whole 'Demonology' thing, and the way BB was willing to become a demon for Raven. That just shows how great their love really is, and that love prevails over all! Amazing job!
134 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »