Reviews for It's Your Choice
Goldenheart11 chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
Good Story!
ForeverFlowering chapter 15 . 6/25/2009
Aweosme classic ending! Before I joined i was still reading fanfiction. This was one of my first stories I read a long while ago! AND I LOVED IT! and guess what... I STILL LOVE IT!
Taeniaea chapter 15 . 9/7/2008
Great Story
TitanNegro chapter 15 . 6/15/2008
Linda como sempre chama purpura
Little Miss Juliet chapter 15 . 6/1/2008
I was goning to say soemthing that I thought was funny in one chapter a few chapters ago, but now I forgot...Oh well. I loved it as usual!
FrostFaerie chapter 15 . 3/16/2008
That was a really great story. Huh, I'll never look at Ravens belt the same way again.
Nos482reborn chapter 15 . 2/1/2008
AS always another masterpiece lol
alina chapter 15 . 12/31/2007
wow all i can say is wow
Beth chapter 15 . 12/10/2007
Wow. I always figured Beast Boy and Raven would have to go to hell and back to be together, but I never thought of it literally. XD This story was so original and innovative! Your creative genius knows no bounds, beautifulpurpleflame-sama. D
loli-neechan chapter 15 . 9/3/2007
ToT it's so kawaii! is there a sequel? i luv it! thank you so muych for writing it! _
lemonbread-ed chapter 10 . 8/18/2007

lemonbread-ed chapter 9 . 8/18/2007

no shit.
lemonbread-ed chapter 8 . 8/18/2007
*distant screams of fangirl anger are heard & strands of hair; seemingly having been viciously ripped out; are littered all over the ground*

SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 15 . 8/1/2007
ShellySaurus chapter 15 . 7/27/2007
I was freaking out in the 12-14th chapters. I was like "Beast Boy you dirty little piece of shet! Im going to kill you!"

Then, I was wondering how you could get BB&Rae together after he sold her soul to Trigon...But you were perfect! You really had to think this story through a lot. Awesome!

I loved it a lot. Thank you for making it.

134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »