Reviews for It's Your Choice
Shadow Amaterasu chapter 15 . 11/20/2012
Man that was...jeez. But anyway's it was good.
Dude Your Awesome8 chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
Oh my god this was just amazinggggg! I loved in the chapter before this when Cyborg and Robin were like "SCREW THIS I'M GOING HOME!" Ahaaaa I know it wasn't anything like that, but it was still HILARIOUS! Awesome job like always :] I totally enjoyed ever chapter!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 15 . 12/29/2010
There is something about your stories that I like. It's too bad you have moved on to bigger and better things, but it's understandable.
AKosh chapter 15 . 1/23/2010
Wow. I usually don't give really happy reviews, but, wow. That was amazing! I cannot believe that you wrote all this in one day! The characters were all in sync and I just loved it! I really hope your proud of how good this story is.

musicman159 chapter 15 . 12/19/2009
Wow! That was incredible. I got chills reading this story. Vary nice vary nice indeed.
Raven's Favorite Emotion chapter 15 . 11/18/2009
That was so cute! I loved the whole 'Demonology' thing, and the way BB was willing to become a demon for Raven. That just shows how great their love really is, and that love prevails over all! Amazing job!
Goldenheart11 chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
Good Story!
ForeverFlowering chapter 15 . 6/25/2009
Aweosme classic ending! Before I joined i was still reading fanfiction. This was one of my first stories I read a long while ago! AND I LOVED IT! and guess what... I STILL LOVE IT!
Taeniaea chapter 15 . 9/7/2008
Great Story
TitanNegro chapter 15 . 6/15/2008
Linda como sempre chama purpura
Little Miss Juliet chapter 15 . 6/1/2008
I was goning to say soemthing that I thought was funny in one chapter a few chapters ago, but now I forgot...Oh well. I loved it as usual!
FrostFaerie chapter 15 . 3/16/2008
That was a really great story. Huh, I'll never look at Ravens belt the same way again.
Nos482reborn chapter 15 . 2/1/2008
AS always another masterpiece lol
alina chapter 15 . 12/31/2007
wow all i can say is wow
Beth chapter 15 . 12/10/2007
Wow. I always figured Beast Boy and Raven would have to go to hell and back to be together, but I never thought of it literally. XD This story was so original and innovative! Your creative genius knows no bounds, beautifulpurpleflame-sama. D
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »