Reviews for It's Your Choice
Ace.04 chapter 15 . 4/8/2007
you know what's so great about your stories? they all have a FRIGGIN PLOT! its not all mushy random bursts of action. maybe since you do them all before you post them...yeahh, theat's probably why :P great story! VERY intense
Ace.04 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
honestly, i scrolled down to review. i like the summary, mostly because i hate terra. im going to enjoy reading this!
sophiecbehrens chapter 15 . 3/19/2007
dude that was so funny!tell me raven tell me!..lol...hahahahhahahaahahaha...im sorta in an evil mood

bye!
titangirl797 chapter 15 . 1/31/2007
love it...so...what happens to Terra now?
knittingchampionofnarnia chapter 15 . 1/16/2007
No flames ever in my mind is a bad choice, I won't flame you, but i sent my friend a link about mid-way when they crushed her belt and said: "Weirdest thing evah"

Now of course I totally take it back, it had a GREAT plot and it was REALLY good, thanks for keeping me entertained for a little while.

InkGothical
Loraine106 chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Man! Your stories are just great! This one is even greater! I've been wanting to write like you for like... actually, a year. I just couldn't find the right words for it, and...

You are just one great author. The stories aren't just fun for BBxRae shippers, it's fun for non BBxRae shippers to read as well. I like how you make sense out of everything you've written.
BurningPassion chapter 15 . 12/27/2006
Good, you're a great author. I read lots of your stories. Write more RaeXBB please. Gracias.
blue-eyed-charmer chapter 15 . 12/26/2006
aw good story good plot good job
thisaccounthasbeenemptied chapter 15 . 12/18/2006
This was the first story I ever read that was authored by you, and now I'm addicted. You better write more. Your stories are awesome!
Spontaneite chapter 15 . 12/11/2006
O! This story did something a fanfiction has never done to me before, it actually got my heart beating! Literally.
Bob181 chapter 15 . 12/3/2006
Very good story very good written. I really enjoyed to read it and the only thing i can say is, your work and your stil is better than that of many professionel authors.

Have a nice day.
myrmidryad chapter 15 . 10/12/2006
"Okay, what does heaven look like? Tell me!" Tee hee!

I love the line in chapter 5; "No one violates my teammate, ever!" Very Robin!

me likey very muchy!
i.am.emerson.tuesday chapter 15 . 10/5/2006
aw...

so,sniffle,sweet

hav i ever told u i loe ur stories?
AnimeChick365 chapter 15 . 10/2/2006
This is one of the best stories that I have ever read! I can't wait to read other stories you have written!
Ubermann chapter 15 . 9/30/2006
another one off your great stories keep up the work
128 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »