Reviews for The Quiet Bar Fight
That was really good..
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
I liked it.
Jecui chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Fanfics based on some real episodes usually like REALLY sucks, but this was really good! Waiting you write more stories like this! Seriously, it was great story!
artificiallysweet chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Hey jambled,

i really like how you portrayed this. We needed some closure from the bar scene. Well, i did anyways, so thanks for providing it.

Until next time;

MysteriousSVU chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
This story is great !
Black Tulip chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Yeah, you can't carry alcohol outside around here either. Though cops may look the other way if you're just outside the bar. Need I say it? This was GOOD. You made an angst ho like me happy, yet at the same time my mind cried out several times... stop hurting that poor baby, you"#%"#.

I'm one of those who doesn't think Lilly was raped as a child. I used to think she'd been raped as an adult, now I'm not sure. I think she'd be even more dysfunctional around men if she'd been raped like you describe, seems hard to believe someone would get over that long enough to run away with Ray only 8 yrs later, then again that's what resilience is all about. The way you described it was heartbreaking and awful, and while I'm not entirely sure Ellen is as bad as you describe her, I can totally see it from Lilly's POV.

Keep up the good work!
slinn01 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
my heart broke for little lily. how sad.

the law in the u.s. is the same as australia...don't take beer out of the bar while it's open. it's an open container law. you can't drink in public either, except in some states (like new york) that allow you to drink if it's in a brown paper bag.

great piece. i read your other update too tonight and loved it!

when are you updating joni and the cocaine stories from the oc? i'm dying to know what's up!

surfing is awesome, you'll stay up longer once you get more practice. by the end of the week at surf camp, i could ride a wave the whole way to shore, practically. you are so lucky you live close to the ocean! i have to travel hours to get there! lucky! keep practicing, it's AWESOME!