Reviews for The Space Between
Snicks chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Love this 'what would have happened to Rose if the Dictor hadn't asked her twice' idea. Great one!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I'm grinning as big as the Doctor! Well, maybe slightly less I don't think my mouth stetches that far! LOL! I love it!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
Fantastic! :)
celticfox chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Brilliant idea.
The Loneliest Dalek chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Haha, great! Very in-character, I think - "well, if you'd said that then ..." would have been just too much of a temptation for him to resist, really.
della chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I really like this, explains why he went back for her. In character even though Rose is older in this. Me like!
autumnlover chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
aw! yaya! this was cute cute cute! i loved it!
SciFiLeslie chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
How great to have them meet up years later. It really works well with the actual events (although I am not sure that the Doctor really would have gone back after hearing about all the good works Rose was doing). Still an enjoyable read.
Scout Girl chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Hey I like that. That seems very realist. cause The Doctor would go back and take Rose
Doc chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
That was absolutely brilliant... such a clever idea. You have written the characters of Rose and the Doctor so well... staying true to the show. Your description is excellent... it is easy to imagine what is going on. You are a brilliant writer... please write many, many more stories as you do justice to the fantastic characters that are Rose and the Doctor! Keep up the awesome work!
Who Wolf chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Fantastic! :D Nice idea, and fits in perfectly. Loved it and adding to my favourites so it can make me smile again.
Jendang chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I really liked this story, and the idea behind it. It made me smile.

The idea of traveling thru time by yourself, with no one to share it with, how terrifying. Very well done.
runs with sissors chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Oh! That was so great! Brilliant, too, just fantastic. Made perfect sense. Great job!
LJQ chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Nice job! Great explanation for what happened during those missing few seconds when he left and then came back.