Reviews for All About the Fairytale
FoxPhile chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Aw. I so loved this. The whole series was side-splittingly funny, but this last is the icing on the cake. I can so see Danny as a closet romantic. ...And they lived happily every after!
mbnola chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
And a big "AW!" from me. Just what I needed, thanks sug!
Michaela Martin chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Took me awhile but I finally read all of the Elvis series. I love that you had Adam win the pool! I think that was the funniest part of all. I agree with you there on the Vegas/NY crossover. I seriously think it would happen. Loved it! I bow to the queen of the M&M's club on
twinkeyrocks chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Ohh I love this so much!
rpmuleftw chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Adorably romantic. -claps wildy- Wonderful. You're going on my favourite authors list :o
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
AWE! You made me tear up there... What a perfect ending... Loved it...

JENNIFER
HootyMcBoon chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
Yay for the proper wedding. Aw they are too cute.
Eliche chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Aw short, sweet and full of fluff, just how it should end. :D
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Aww. So much sugar I gotta go brush :)(no pun intended!)
ladybrin chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Again i must say another beautiful chapter- in this series- i love it- and may i also commend you on the fabulous D&L (CSI:NY) music videos at you- tube- i love them- you ROCK!1- i KNOW i am late to the party as always - since i just got into danny lindsey a few weeks ago- but i am in thick now- teehee-
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Aw, so romantic. I love the idea of Danny being a closet romantic, really. I forgot to mention it before but in one of the earlier parts you had Danny ask Lindsay if she knew how long he'd wanted to sleep with her and she said something along the lines of "Ever since I had my hands down your pants?...Men are so easy." and it reminded me of Simply Irresistible, one of my favorite movies. Anyway, that was just a random thought I forgot to mention before. Well done on this whole series. I really enjoyed them.
zora080393 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
when i read this the first time i loved it. when i realized it was part of a series, and then read it again-this time in order-i loved it even more.

your stories make me feel the emotions you're writing. it's wonderful.
RenLissa chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Excellent ending - I will leave you alone - for now . . . Mha haa haa haa (that was evil laughter in case you didn't know). Can't wait for the next M&M story.
dddynamite chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Aw how romantic!
artigiano chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
oh! it was so sweet, and the PEFECT (!) ending! i absolutely LOVED it!