Reviews for A Question of Judgment
Lady Pandora chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I can easily see Radek reacting just this way. And it's nice to see him knocking some sense into Weir's head in the very nice, polite way he has of doing do. Well done!
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
wow ,this one is amazing too! selfperservation, hehe, Radek is just amazing, you've portraid him perfectly. Although I think this conversation never took place (because I trust Elisabeth enough not to overlook the bigger picture) that would have most definitely been Radeks reaction. Very nice work, and keep it up!
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Very fine insight into both personalities and their respective levels of understanding of McKay's personality.
skypig21 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Very nice. I can see Zelenka refusing the #1 spot because he really seems at home being #2. This little work is a nice contribution to the small but wonderful compendium of fic that explores this interesting character!
Bladelover chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Very nice! Maybe a tad hard on Weir, but then, in the immediate aftermath of the incident, probably not too harsh. You sold Zelenka's reaction without going overboard into "aw, he wubs Rodney" territory. Well done!
Tazmy chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Short and simple, but I love it. I think it's because it's a fresh view of how Zelenka would react. I'm going to go rec this now.
Terri Stephens chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Oh, this is so brilliant. I've been waiting for the voice of reason (whoever it might be, but apparently it's Radek) to knock some reality into Weir's empty head. Hah! Now how about a followup for the self-righteous Sheppard.
nwfairy chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
*thinks* I don't think I writen a tag... yet...

*notices that she is giving a review* sorry. I liked this :)Zalenka is my favorite, plus I think he's right. McKay IS the best person to be Cheif of Science, even though, in his own words, he's an arrogant man...

Time to check out you other stuff :)