Reviews for With Variations on Theme
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
A very good little story there, I enjoyed reading it. You know, I watched The Mummy again and I noticed that Evie almost always forgets about Jonathon when she's in danger, she always turns to Rick for help, even though Jonathon is perfectly capable of being capable. Anyways, good job writing on that.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
A great story. Very good.
Evanesce chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Wonderful use of vocabulary and language. I feel so bad for Jonathan now...hopefully he'll be better treated in the third movie. :)
Mornwey chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
I don't know what to write; this has left me genuinely speechless. I'll get back to you with my reaction when the shock's worn off.
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
that was lovely.
ImagineGal chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Whee! I'm late in seeing the Mummy movies, but I rushed here to look for some good Johnathan fic. Not disappointed so far ;)
HyperCaz chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
very, very well written. you capture a different side of him without making it seem OOC. ) My hat's off to you.
catiepie182002 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Very, very impressive. You seem to view Jonathan exactly as I do (yes, oh dear God, Jonathan does have angst). I most whole-heartedly agree that Jonathan does feel some form of loss in Evie's finding Rick to cling to. There's more to the man than what we see on the surfance.

*Sigh* I would love to be the one to give Jonathan's life purpose. But, I digress.

Generally, your writing is very pretty and... simplistically lyrical in a sense. A pleasing and fulfilling read.