Reviews for Gifts
the Leander chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
This is insanely adorable and in-character and sweet, oh my gosh. Your writing is really pleasant, too; it flowed nicely and I didn't catch any mistakes! Absolutely one of my favorite ficlets in this fandom.
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
That was sweet XD Well done!
DrippingInk chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I wouldn't call it it a cliché, but instead something that sparkled. The characters were portrayed beautifully, but is it just me, or does Colette speak more like a simpleton than usual? It could be my imagination, but then who knows. A very nice story!

Or maybe it was this song that made her character seem out of place. Bleh.
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
A really fun, light-hearted fic that was very enjoyable to read, excellent stuff. :)
Lady Nephenee Ranulf chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
This is very cute and well-written! I love the poem with Zelos...hehehehe. Thank goodness Colette doesn't know what it REALLY means...And RAINE! I was laughing SO hard at the part where Lloyd says he can't breathe and then she tells him "Yes, that's correct!" Still laughing...

I've been reading through some of your other work, and I've gotta say that you are definitely one of the better writers in the ToS section- no grammar mistakes, no spelling errors, no wayward plots, lots of description, great dialogue, all that good stuff. Keep up the good work!
AyakaShimizu chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
aw cute I liked it yay for the Colloyd hints at the end great job!