Reviews for Fateful Irony
Sona A chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
I love the way you write. Not only do you stay true to the characters, but you have so many fun little lines and subplots! Don't stop writing (or believing) because you are wonderful!
SugarxPeach chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
I LOVED THIS STORY. It's perfect. I was looking for a Barbossabeth story like this. All the characters were spot on. Especially Barbossa. :D
zephiey chapter 14 . 4/25/2013
I just found this wonderful story and spent most of the afternoon reading it. Very well done!
Preciossa chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love this fic!
Tizmine chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
Thank you for a very enjoyable read :)
blackrosevirus chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
You write Barbossa so well. I can hear his voice through your words, it's awesome.
Seyfert chapter 14 . 3/21/2012
What a brilliant story, I loved it! :)

Thanks for keeping everybody so in character. I am glad that I wasn't the only one to see the chemistry between this pair.

Anything that spares Elizabeth the destiny she's saddled with in AWE usually makes it for me (I don't dislike Will per se, he just isn't right for Lizzie, especially after AWE!) but this was absolutely fantastic. I'm looking forward to reading more from you :)
Zenappa chapter 14 . 8/25/2011
I'm not a Barbossabeth fan but this story made my heart melt. It was so amazing and adorbs! (: Great work!
Tuxedo Lady chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
Squee! That was a marvelous story and a very, very satisfying ending! There has only been one other story that I have read that comes close to how good this one. It was kept surprisingly IC given the circumstances, which makes it all the more impressive!
Ashley chapter 14 . 12/24/2009
Wow. A million thumbs-up. That was an amazing story. It really kept me on my toes, so I'm glad that it was a completed story at that. I look foward to see you creating more fics in the future. (:
Ms. Mon chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
I love this story so far :3 you really keep Barbossa in character. I read some of your other Barbossa related stories and they're also really good. Much like you, I like Barbossa too, why? because Barbossa is yummy :)
HoistTheColours chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
'“Perhaps now, I can enjoy ye as I once did”,

“By howling at it, I imagine”'

WOW! How incredibly fantastic. I was laughing so hard. It was perfect. But at first I thought Barboossa was talking about Elizabeth and I was like woah, how in the world is she going to respond to that? Haha.

I did catch a small spelling error, however: 'It was then that she realized that they ship,' Instead of "they", I do believe it is supposed to read "the", that one really caused me to slip up a bit, so you may want to go back and correct that.

And the ending-loved it!

It was absolutely perfect for Will to come at that moment. And the scene played out so easily in my head. I mean, Barbossa putting his hands over Elizabeth’s on the wheel—it was a magical moment. lOl.

I do have one TINY critique though—DO put some focus on the surroundings. Was the sky moonlit blue or charcoal black? Were there a myriad of stars or was the sky completely covered in clouds? Details, details, details.

Can’t wait for the next chapter though!

Sincerely,

HoistTheColours
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Wow. I absolutely LOVED the dialogue between Barbossa and Will. It actually held meaning!-And still managed to maintain Barbossa's wit and quick comebacks, as well as Will's...uhm...brooding self. Yeah, I really don't know how to put that, lOl.

So, this story has been on my favorites list on my computer forever, and I am finally getting around to reading it, so you can expect quite a lot of reviews from me, in the near future. Hopefully. As long as I don't procrastinate[;

As far as the story is concerned however, I am anxious to read further. The Barbossa and Elizabeth pairing can be a slippery slope, if not done right; but from the looks of things, you seem to be heading in the right direction.

Sincerely,

HoistTheColours
Bowie281 chapter 14 . 5/20/2008
I read this story the other nigh and absolutely LOVED it but wouldn't let me submit a review ( so anyway I loved the whole thing! go you!
Nytd chapter 14 . 5/15/2008
I love the idea that Barbossa is still set on regaining the Pearl, and that Elizabeth wants it as well.

Somehow it seems fitting that they should end up with her.

Seems fitting that Norrington should be allowed to live, as well! Thank you for not letting him be killed off!

Thanks for a fun story that was a pleasure to read. Hopefully you have more fun ideas up your sleeve!

Cheers!