Reviews for My Resolution
the real vampire chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Oh wow. I'm speechless (yes, hard to believe I know). What an amazing story. I absolutely loved it. Bittersweet I think is the word. Incredible.
psav2005 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Wow, that was a great story, it may be the best I have ever read on this site, it even brought a tear to my eyes. Keep up the great work
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I absolutely love the mature vibe, beautiful friendship, and fantastic individual character voices in this story. You know how to write characters who sound like adults, aren't perfect, and like everyone else in the world still seeking their place in it. I'm honored by your dedication in your headings. This is yet another exammple of your talent and the heart you put into your work. Its going in my favs folder immedeitly.
TommyOliverMMPRFan chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Once again, solid stuff. Hilarious how Jason and Aisha slapped the "greatest Ranger ever" on the back of the head because of his endless guilty parties.

I can't wait for further updates to your stories such as Galactic Strike Force...I can't wait to see how Tommy's gonna rescue Kimberly from "ol Radiator Face!"
jesusfreakfairy chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
i love it )
gymkidz2000 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I don't know how you do it girl...but this nearly had me in tears. That was awesome.
redandblack 4eva chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Aww, this was so cute! I loved it! aKeep up the excellent work!
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Very, VERY nice. :) I do wish you'd taken a bit longer with the end, but it's a sweet, insightful story. Well done!
BellaCordelia chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I love it! It moved me so much and struck a cord with how we all think life should have gone on with the rangers in their universes.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Oh wow...Amazing, simply amazing! This brought tears to my eyes. I *loved* it. ;D Can't wait for more!
Destiny45 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I'm confused, was this a one-shot?

I really loved this reunion between them. And just how you described all the rangers greeting Tommy was really touching. This story is definitely going on my Favorites list.
rose19586 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Wow! Congratulations! You have a great story here and very well written, keep going with the good work!

Rose