Reviews for A Good OldFashioned Lynching
Aetteews chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Six years later and I'm still coming back to see if there are any updates on this story. It's such a cliffhanger!
treehuggersanonymous chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
genius.
WildfireDreams chapter 7 . 9/13/2009
Wow... I for one vote for the lynching.
Lorelei547 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
I really REALLY love this story it kept me up late last night reading and wondering and I'm soo sad it hasn't been updated lately!

Please considering updating it'll make me more than happy!

Hoping you change your mind I'm adding it to both my favorites and my story alert! Please update soon!
PeaKay chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
Wow! This story is amazing! You really need to update! Its such a good story, and the characters are protrayed greatly!
Rozewater chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
I've read though your story before and loved it, but read though it again just for fun! It's wonderful to go though everything again and remember. I really love your style and choice of sentence flow. It really seems to speak my language.

And while I've been LOVING Karen though all of this, I have to say after the last chapter I really discovered how much I love your Popuri! And while many would think that her Kai fib was just asking for trouble, I thought it was quite clever! I'm just glad that Elli didn't tackle her half way though it. ;

All in all, I absolutely LOVE this fic, and have become depressed on how long its been since the last update! ;_; Either way I'm SO faving this and putting it on my alert. So PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE update! It would make my day a thousand times over!

- Echo
Iron Thorn chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
ha, I *love* your Karen. Down-to-earth, blunt, and sarcastic. You just added 50 cool points to Karen
Jersey S chapter 7 . 3/30/2008
Elli bakes a pie. Good one. Reading about her cooking always cracks me up. :D

Really great stuff. I'm sorry I took forever to review... ack! But anyway, I loved it. I loved that you don't quite make Popuri out to be as dumb as others make her out to be. She still retains some of her flightiness (i.e blurting out to Liam that Kai was having an affair), but she came off really well. Kai did too... and their relationship. Even though you don't write them as much as Doctor and Elli, you still did a great job with them.

Elli flipping out on Liam was great- one of my favorite moments in the story so far (just because it takes so much to get her to do something like that). The plot's really rolling along- Liam has to know that everyone else knows he's having an affair... right? Poor Elli... I hope everything works out for her. And I hope Liam gets what's coming to him. I mean, it's in the title, after all.

Can't wait for more!
Vook chapter 7 . 2/22/2008
Okay, gotta be honest here: some of your sentences were pretty clumsy. Take this, for instance:

"During the flurry of activity, I nibble at the remaining half of the pie (I suspect that I have subconscious self-loathing issues), and play detective, alert and ready to pick up on any tiny clue that might give me some idea how the soppy-sweetest, in-love-est guy since my Dad could just up and get bored with a girl who makes him smile like that."

There are about three or four separate thoughts in that sentence that could have been separated out into smaller sentences of their own. I think sometimes you try to string together too many thoughts and perspectives with semicolons and parantheses, so try to break them up and make them a little less awkward. Sometimes when a phrase is more terse, it kind of has a sharper, wittier edge to it.

Other than that...man, it's been FAR too long since you updated this. XD
Enigmatic Lollipop chapter 7 . 2/16/2008
Wooww, your story is absolutely hysterical! Are you going to update again soon?
The Scarlet Sky chapter 7 . 2/16/2008
OhmyGod, an update! :O

This interpretation of Popuri was brilliant, and one of the best I have ever seen. Seriously, I loved every minute of it: the photos, the pie, Popuri's outrageous lie (which had me laughing hysterically for about two minutes), and the commentary Karen and Kai made after hearing about said lie.

Ah, but Liam's really bugging me now. What the fudge is his motive? Sweet little Elli deserves way better than him. .
1angelette chapter 7 . 2/16/2008
...Wow. That was HILARIOUS as well as very well written and such an oh-so-good interpretation of Popuri! I've missed this thing, I really have.
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 7 . 2/16/2008
Yes! An update! XD I was thrilled to see an alert in my inbox as it's been so long.

I think you did a great job with Popuri in this chapter and as always it was so funny. I look forward to your to your next update!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 6 . 10/17/2007
...This is damn good.

Why haven't you updated? It has been ages since I read such a fabulous, wonderful, in-character fic! I love this so effing much!

Rhianwen, how could you let this beautiful story rot for months? It deserves more attention! It deserves more reviews! It-it's just perfect, okay?

I love it. And I'll have you know, I refused to let anyone talk to me while I was reading this. I simply did not want to be interrupted while reading this masterpiece.

UPDATE.
Hyzenthia chapter 6 . 8/12/2007
I love this story. I really enjoyed how you protrayed the characters in this. Especally Karen. Karen rules all in this story. I am so glad that you broke away from the classic, 'farmer is so goody-goody' and had him as the villian. I never seen that before, and how you wrote it, it was well worth the reading.

But seriously, you should consider becoming a writer. It has potential
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »