Reviews for A Single Blue Earring
shallowlil chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
this is so sweet!
fantaskie chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I don't know if you'll see this since it's nearly two years old, but I simply 'had' to comment. This One Shot was lovely...very insightful, in a manner of speaking. I've always wanted Nakago and Yui to end up together...but in the series it wasn't meant to be. Nevertheless, you've been true to the series, and Yui's maturity in this piece seems a natural consequence and result of all that she has been through. She's most certainly changing for the better! I loved this piece!...thank you._

~ fantaskie
angel-leigh chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
oh my god, i'm actually crying as i finished your fic. thank you for this! one of the things that most tormented regarding yuinak is why nak's earring didn't disappear and how yui decided to wear it. i mean, i dont know why others don't find it extremely sweet. endearing. that's why i so love your fic coz it gives me a look into yui's mind.

"I treasured the earring; I still do now, for it belonged to my one guiding light in that crazy world, when I thought everything was falling apart, my one lifeline to the one person who seemed to understand, to care. N. he was the one constant in that uncertain, ever changing time. ' *sigh* i love this words. i can really imagine yui thinking this very thoughts.

also, i love your style in writing this. beautiful and smooth. very effective.

finally, i wanna say i agree with OD about the scene in the OVA where yui was saved from that falling debris. there was definitely a subtle indication of yuinak(though i think instead of saying 'nakago' she said 'seiryuu is he protecting me?') but still i love it! hehe, maybe Phoenix, you could write about that scene too?

anyways, again i enjoyed reading your fic. do write more yuinak!

love,

angel_leigh
elven-faerie.aerowin chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
it's nice but it's too short...
blank00003 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
wow that's great. i love yui and nakago _ they both rock my sox. write some more about them, you have a real talent about seeing through yui's eyes. B.S.L
Cataclysmic Eclipse chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
This is a really good and well written story. I can't believe this is only your second review...Well, it seems like you put a lot of time and energy in it. Your style of writing is pretty mature (unlike most fanfics in this section written by 12 year old girls) Good job, I hope to read more of your stuff.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
wow. that was very insightful, no one could have written it much better. too bad there aren't enough yui/nak scenes in fy. that could very well be the reason why yui did not remove the earring; i wish yuu watase have elaborated on it much more. thre's one more thing that intrigues me though. in the OVA when yui was about to be crushed by a falling debris, the earring gave out a blue light and it destroyed the debris thus protecting yui...hm...

btw, do you have any plans of writing yui/nak fics? please...

added to faves!