Reviews for Conspiracies and Deception
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 36 . 5/20
I can't read anymore of this story it has become a ducking clusterfuck of confusing info and too much village happening just for drama that makes me feel like you are just pulling random ideas out of your ass.
Narutohyuuga1234 chapter 1 . 4/9
this is a good story but you have some grammar and word choice errors that I hope will get better in the future
aslan333 chapter 42 . 9/14/2017
great story.
Tohsaka143 chapter 31 . 8/3/2017
So lemme get this straight, you can spell KONOHAmaru correctly but you cant spell the name of the village (which is KoNOha not KoHOna) right? Dumbass...overall still like the story but a obvious error that should've been easily corrected. SMH
Jonathan T chapter 42 . 6/3/2017
You and Leaf Ranger make some of the best Naruto fanfic and just some of the best fanfic I have ever seen. Apart from that, you both are probably the most dedicated fanfic writers alive, which I guess you would have to be to make such long fanfics without losing quality or making it seem rushed... So, all in all, I love you both. (Also this may be weird because it's such a long time ago and you might not do fanfic anymore, but still same thing)
brutusjr chapter 9 . 5/25/2017
Your writing seems kind of childish. Maybe you are really young and if so I apologize. This story is kind of hard to read. It appears to be forced or something.

Sorry I couldn't be clearer with my explanation.

Thanks for sharing...
LordHatredX chapter 42 . 1/30/2017
good story tho at times in story seem little rushed and way to many women lol but good story

! !
ivanganev1992 chapter 37 . 1/15/2017
Ch 37 . That is too much with beyond reasonable enemy equal or Minor of the Elder or Older or Primal Gods .

I shudder to think that have the Sharingan eyes . Beside the Sage Dilution of d the Eyes .
ivanganev1992 chapter 36 . 1/15/2017
Ch 36 Who is worst ?Juubi or Trigon . That is insane !
ivanganev1992 chapter 31 . 1/15/2017
Ch 31

If that Horor of Seal of poison is like the normal sentences with pool for power and how to release it and sword automatically doing that poison or similar seal will be serious sure death weapon .

And Razenshuriken is it better than Dragon of shadow fire . Instead that Twin shadow flame dragon razengan.
Will it be harmless . Or Chackra beam is equally devastating. And trying shadow Dragon aditionall energy. Or experiencing with the dosage the power for various effects?
ivanganev1992 chapter 17 . 1/13/2017
Ch 17 Well Before knowing from the revaluation I thought Cinderblock ,Terra , Or Goo .
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 1/13/2017
Ch 11 Naruto if he use Headband with seal to use the Jagan without removing it is the best way . Or Genjutsu on it or other illusion in it .
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 1/13/2017
Ch 5
Teen Titans Slade . Kagan from Dragon Ball . Dark flame like Amateratsu the eternal flame? Plus Telepathy, Telekinesis, Mind Resistense ,Over seeing ,Mind Control, Might Senses , Master Control and Energy Understanding . Wow .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 1/12/2017
Ch 2 On I remember Slade but if the World Eater ,Fallen Dark Mage ,Shao Kahn , The Joker , Fallen Powerful Dark Mage ,Alex Mercer , The Prethetour,The Alien ,The Sith , The Hollow King , The Arcanars felt Pity soon or later So Why not Slade . I remember now.
Zekedavis chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Slade is more a chaotic neutral than evil. Because he is a mercenary a hitman for hire originally before he became a villain. Also the how Slade is the Kyuubi is because the demon father of raven from TT used him to help bring about the end of the world but Slade rebelled near the end and fought against Trigon so he kept the demonic power he was given.
1,791 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »