Reviews for Conspiracies and Deception
guilhermejoww chapter 26 . 4/19
Really liking the story so far, some spelling errors but I worked around it, nothing too bad. You made up a nice Naruto, I've never saw a single episode of Teen Titans but it hasn't compromised the story since you took time to integrate them. Definetely recommended for people like me who likes a Naruto that isn't an ignorant clueless kid. Much love friend.
SethKobayashi chapter 5 . 4/6
Wow this is so great and awesome!
SethKobayashi chapter 4 . 4/6
Oh no it's happening just like what happened to his father Arashi it looks like the hatred of the hyuuga's know no end.
SethKobayashi chapter 3 . 4/6
Wow that was so cool and awesome.
I love this story and it is so very cool.
SethKobayashi chapter 2 . 4/6
Yup I knew this is a awesome story.
This is going to be so very cool and great.
SethKobayashi chapter 1 . 4/6
This is going to be so very awesome and cool.
Quietlovingman chapter 8 . 3/23
I would think that Mizuki would target one of the failed Civilian students who excelled in stealth but failed in some other area rather than targeting Naruto since he is essentially an unknown who has apparently had a year of private instruction with a jonin sensei. From a plot perspective everything from that scene is done. Naruto already knows Shadow Clones, knows about the seal, and knows that people know and still love him for who he is. Anyone can reveal the traitor.
Quietlovingman chapter 6 . 3/23
I realize this story is complete, but if you ever decide to revisit it and edit it to correct the small grammer and spelling errors you may want to rename your Queen Dragon. There are many naming traditions and using the name of a famous Chinese or Japanese dragon, or a fantasy fiction female dragon would probably read better than the more generic one you have chosen.
Quietlovingman chapter 3 . 3/23
At this point, I would almost suspect that the head of the Hyuuga clan is Neji's father and everyone (except the elders and perhaps Neji) believes him to be dead.
Quietlovingman chapter 2 . 3/23
Ah, I didn't notice the date on this, just that it was complete. Glad to see writers willing to take the plunge on incomplete manga to create their own backstories.
Quietlovingman chapter 1 . 3/23
I am not going to hate on you about Slade... But Deadpool would have been more fun. :) They are after all dimensional alternates...
BlackPitbull chapter 1 . 3/21
His real name is death stroke they just changed it to be more kid friendly in the teen titans
Primus2021 chapter 5 . 3/10
I just had a bad~~~~~~ thought.

"Anko I have a better peace offering gift for you" Slade said.

"Oh yeah, What would that be, and why would I want it?" Anko replied.

Slade then presented a naked, bound, and ball-gagged Kurama for Anko to 'play' with, Anko gave off a fan girl squeal before dragging the 'Foxy' redhead to her bedroom.

LOL.
Rebmul chapter 42 . 3/2
ok so as your first fic I say its the same quality as your others which is awesome looking forward to updates from your Naruto / bardok fic and you symbiote fic still would love to see a Naruto hulk fic
Rebmul chapter 9 . 2/25
damn its a shame if there is a harem hana wont be added
1,773 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »