Reviews for Conspiracies and Deception
Crevanille chapter 7 . 12/18/2022
...I can't stand it!

KONOHA! NOT 'KOHONA'!
Crevanille chapter 3 . 12/17/2022
I don't mind Anko getting beat up when necessary, b7t I stilly sympathize with her character for what she went through so yeah, mixed feelings.
MASK3D-B4TT4LION chapter 26 . 9/12/2022
hinatashit is only with kibashit !
Primus2021 chapter 7 . 5/27/2022
Konoha 12 Parent's Names:

Naruto; Minato Namikaze/Arashi Kazuma, & Kushina Uzumaki aka Hikari as you call her.

Sasuke: Fugaku and Mikoto.

Sakura: Kizashi and Mebuki.

Lee and Tenten: parents were never named or seen. Many rumors say that Lee is Guy's illegitimate son with an unknown woman as Lee's mother.

Neji: Hizashi Hyuga, mother was never named or seen, but fannon goes with Hitomi and Hikari etc. Also the maid Natsu Hyuga is rumored to possibly be his mother or elder sister.

Hinata: Hiashi, mother was never named, but fannon goes with Hitomi and Hikari etc.

Kiba: Tsume, father was never named or seen.

Shino: Shibi, mother was never named or seen.

Ino: Inoichi, mother was seen but not named.

Chouji: Chouza, was was seen but not named.

Shikamaru: Shikaku and Yoshino.
Crimson Hawk Wolf chapter 17 . 3/5/2022
First time I’ve come across this story and the moment I heard gaara and his siblings were in Konoha I immediately thought of terra being the female that would show up with raven as a MAYBE possibility of showing up. Terra because of the reason explained here. She had control of earth so that’s why I thought of her.

Dam I wish I knew about this back when it was being worked on. Now to see how the other chapters turn out and if I have reason to comment on a guess. I do wonder if the girls end up being bisexual in the story for the whole harem thing though. That would be funny. Oh and thanks for making Haku a girl and part of it with them. I was hoping for that. I always feel those three are a good pain with harems. Other wish Naruto and Hinata only.
A few things chapter 3 . 2/7/2022
One, I read this long ago. I find many things at fault with it. Including many points others have made.
I also generally despise the kowtowing to “demons can be human, too” stuff. Yeah, balderdash.
But, I can honestly say that you don’t need to listen to somebody if they start spouting crock about you “needing to die”. Those people are being immature and do not need to be given attention.
So, this is actually one of your more preferable stories, in some capacity.
Admittedly, too many “harem”/ many wives stories are fanciful tales of lust and self-service that are best burned.
But, in some way, you actually manage to establish something somewhat graspable in this fic.
So, that’s my position. Hope you come to Jesus.
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 12/12/2021
Uhm molto bene!
Una storia nuova con nuove abilità e caratteristiche!
Chissa che diavolo accadrà!
corjca1 chapter 9 . 10/7/2021
hana in this dog whore all the dogs humping her like a bitach she is lol
corjca1 chapter 8 . 10/7/2021
anko in this you snake whore
corjca1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2021
look it cool noone was born bad or evil not even lucifer aka satan was an angel gods right hand man before he turned evil
Osiris Sundavr chapter 25 . 9/10/2021
Was that foreshadowing that Naruto might be Yusuke’s descendant and a possible Mozuku?
Guest chapter 36 . 9/5/2021
makes no sense iwa used the red cloud cloak people before so the fact the builder dude has no idea who they are makes no sense.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/5/2021
this makes no sense haku would end kiba in secounds
Mikeblade chapter 35 . 9/5/2021
all i can say is with how many enemy ninja just walk in and out of the leaf village when ever the hell they want it should have been a burned to the ground by said enemies a long time ago.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/3/2021
Why are all the assholes and bitches who were nothing but scum getting happy endings? These people deserve suffering not happiness. Why is Hana even in the running for naruto when she is a ducking bitch to everyone. Why does naruto even like her. Why does naruto even like most of these stupid bitches. The girls don’t even like him for him, half of them want him just because he’s hot. That’s a shitty reason for getting in a relationship. Especially if naruto already had a girlfriend. That just makes the other girls who intruded whores and skits not worthy of a single drop of respect. Hinata and haku don’t deserve naruto either since none of them actually care about narutos happiness just having him like property.
1,909 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »