Reviews for Conspiracies and Deception
Nekoyasha12 chapter 15 . 7/10/2015
The only two I can think it could be are Raven since she's a demon, and Starfire because she's an alien.
However, I'm leaning more towards Raven since her being a demon and all will logically fit with this fic. x3
QuentinTNT chapter 42 . 7/5/2015
You should had it was a harem. Maybe. Or well.
It was funny to say the most. Anko really can get embarrass a lot.
QuentinTNT chapter 42 . 7/5/2015
Great Fanfic. It was the greatest funniest on let I read.
Tepheris chapter 6 . 5/7/2015
I'm sorry, but there's something I just have to blast you for.
'Someone i-is t-talking a-about m-me. B-but w-ho?' thought Hinata
You had Hinata stutter IN HER THOUGHTS. Now, unless Hinata is making a concious effort to stutter, she wouldn't stutter IN HER THOUGHTS. Someone's mouth might not be able to keep up with their thoughts, BUT NO-ONE STUTTERS IN THEIR THOUGHTS. It just doesn't happen. Even if someone tried to stutter, the thoughts in their mind would be more like "I'm going to stutter out: Someone is talking about me. But who?"
Guest chapter 41 . 4/24/2015
no I Robert Krause will be with you on this too .
epic insanity666 chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
i fucking love slade, he a bad ass in villain form
pedrofaria339 chapter 17 . 2/18/2015
if you stop to think about it, it was kind of obivious, who Shukaku would have been
pedrofaria339 chapter 13 . 2/17/2015
I agree, A face and body like that, has no right to be on a boy, it's just not right, Haku HAS to be a girl
PokemonGuy151 chapter 42 . 2/17/2015
I liked the story, there aren't enough well executed non-evil kyuubi stories out there.
Guest chapter 40 . 1/13/2015
Why didan't you have kushina there hm...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I love it a lot . .tnx for making this story :)
vivienne99 chapter 17 . 11/8/2014
PLS TELL ME NARUTO IS ONLY GONNA END UP WITH HINATA
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
If Slade Wilson is the Biggest Baddest MotherF*****er out there, can WADE Wislon, also known as DEADPOOL be the Ichibi? Please? C'mon! Batshit insane? Check! Able to regenerate? Check! Those are really the only two things you need!
T51b Moridin chapter 22 . 9/29/2014
Annoying that terra is after the nara. Hes to shitty and weak here to really be of interest. Maybe if it was one of the other fics where he becamw a practically demigod of darkness techniques lol but not here
T51b Moridin chapter 21 . 9/29/2014
Hm. Im liking the fights and the killing of dosu in such a gory fashion was unique.
1,785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »