Reviews for Temporal Insanity
Chronos the Cat chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
What a fun read! (I read the chronological version first, btw.) I love this sort of thing.
Tortured Artist chapter 3 . 1/16/2003
I just read the story in Chronological order and I have to admit, it is easy to figure out. That was a clever idea to write it in chronological order. I would have never thought of that.
Tortured Artist chapter 2 . 1/16/2003
Brillent. I love a good story about time travel and it was wonderfully done too. The only way it could be better is I could have seen it on TV. One of your best work.
neo anderson chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
Don’t see my review here, surprised, I thought I would have reviewed this one by now.

Excellent. How do you keep doing it? Paradox at it’s finest. Chronologically, and story form… I would have never thought of doing it like that. Lots of time travel, a little of suspense, and slightly comical. I might half to add you to my favorites for these Very entertaining stories of yours...… with your permission of coarse.

Keep up the good work.
Brian1 chapter 3 . 7/19/2002
Yet another fine story. Very creative with the whole Story or Chronological versions; this could very easily be made into a real episode, except the wonderfulness of 2300 and 2700 would be hard to show since cartoon characters rarely are truly amazed. Err, sorry, rambling again...
Cat's Meow chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
I read Temporal Insanity in story order and chronological order. Reading it in story order is a lot easier than the chronological order...but as usual, you are an awesome writer! I especially enjoyed the part where Bubbles pops in another timeline briefly to swipe the shield off the knight. Indeed, that was quick thinking, even for Bubbles! Hurrah for her! 0
invaderzoester chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
great story.

very adventurous
Pepper Raskell chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
I read your "Temporal Insanity" story (Story order) about two or three times. Awesome!
Rthr-X chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Entertaining, to be sure, and pretty easy to 'hear' the voices of our favourite heroines. Personally, I'm impressed; This story manages to be both intricate (lotsa time travel going on) and very simplistic, much like the PPG show itself. Job well done!
OJR chapter 2 . 6/12/2001
Wow! Ingenious bit of writing there :) Well done!
RichieD chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Dang it Parsec! How do you keep writing these excellent stories. This one is really a winner. For a second there I thought the girls were doomed, but you piece it together very nicely. And am sure any other reader will agree with me on that.
It's Only a Fanfic chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Entertaining and well-written. I agree it should be read chronologically, at least the first time.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
excellent!
BoomerReborn chapter 3 . 6/11/2001
Dude, I figured it out, reading chronologically. But man, what a story. You have to ready it chronologically to get the best effect.
Butterteen Too lazy to sign in chapter 2 . 6/11/2001
Good Story! I loved it, and it was very clever.