Reviews for Temporal Insanity
BlazingStarWriter chapter 2 . 3/2
Both the chronologically order and the story order are great! That's really cool how you put them together. Them being the same story but in different order. This is Magnificent!
BlazingStarWriter chapter 3 . 3/2
Wow! This is awesome! Very well put together.
Chronos the Cat chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
What a fun read! (I read the chronological version first, btw.) I love this sort of thing.
Tortured Artist chapter 3 . 1/16/2003
I just read the story in Chronological order and I have to admit, it is easy to figure out. That was a clever idea to write it in chronological order. I would have never thought of that.
Tortured Artist chapter 2 . 1/16/2003
Brillent. I love a good story about time travel and it was wonderfully done too. The only way it could be better is I could have seen it on TV. One of your best work.
neo anderson chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
Don’t see my review here, surprised, I thought I would have reviewed this one by now.

Excellent. How do you keep doing it? Paradox at it’s finest. Chronologically, and story form… I would have never thought of doing it like that. Lots of time travel, a little of suspense, and slightly comical. I might half to add you to my favorites for these Very entertaining stories of yours...… with your permission of coarse.

Keep up the good work.
Brian1 chapter 3 . 7/19/2002
Yet another fine story. Very creative with the whole Story or Chronological versions; this could very easily be made into a real episode, except the wonderfulness of 2300 and 2700 would be hard to show since cartoon characters rarely are truly amazed. Err, sorry, rambling again...
Cat's Meow chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
I read Temporal Insanity in story order and chronological order. Reading it in story order is a lot easier than the chronological order...but as usual, you are an awesome writer! I especially enjoyed the part where Bubbles pops in another timeline briefly to swipe the shield off the knight. Indeed, that was quick thinking, even for Bubbles! Hurrah for her! 0
invaderzoester chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
great story.

very adventurous
Pepper Raskell chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
I read your "Temporal Insanity" story (Story order) about two or three times. Awesome!
Rthr-X chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Entertaining, to be sure, and pretty easy to 'hear' the voices of our favourite heroines. Personally, I'm impressed; This story manages to be both intricate (lotsa time travel going on) and very simplistic, much like the PPG show itself. Job well done!
OJR chapter 2 . 6/12/2001
Wow! Ingenious bit of writing there :) Well done!
RichieD chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Dang it Parsec! How do you keep writing these excellent stories. This one is really a winner. For a second there I thought the girls were doomed, but you piece it together very nicely. And am sure any other reader will agree with me on that.
It's Only a Fanfic chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Entertaining and well-written. I agree it should be read chronologically, at least the first time.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2001