Reviews for Blessed
miloradowicz chapter 9 . 5/11
good read, got a lot of fun
this fic was... pretty interesting, i always find it annoying with people typing out these overly dramatic summaries and then i came across this fic "A story about Harry growing up and killing things." and i just had to try it. Fucking worth it!
CasperShot chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
"The diary was a pretty easy kill, all it really took was a jab from a really pointy object" - You're lack of knowledge regarding the awe-inspiring potency and destructive properties of Basilisk Venom offends me. Not much, but slightly..
SiriusBlack chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
What'd I just read? xD GG amazing story 10/10 crazy insane and absolutely magnificent
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
Well, it was a fun story to read! Nice one. It did get crackfick- ish at certain points, but I am assuming that was your intention anyway. ( Dobbyharrymort? Hehe. )
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 2 . 5/24/2015
'It looked as though both her legs had been broken as well as both her arms, which meant that Harry, who only had one broken arm and two broken legs, was at a distinct advantage.'

Hahaha, that was pure gold!

Your fighting scenes are great, much better than most of the stuff I have found here actually. Nicely done so far.
Fandog86 chapter 9 . 5/16/2015
certainly have a wicked talent for writing violent fight scenes that I really enjoyed. Overall I liked it a lot!
Deidara chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
May I classify this story as 'crack' in my mind? It's not a complaint, mind you; I think it's awesome.
Deidara chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
Hmm, wonder what happened to Harry and Dobby. I won't reread and try to understand because my thinking abilities are subpar. Anyway, another nice chapter.
Deidara chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
The story is amusing, and not what I expected from the summary and the genres.
twistyguru chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
love the Heavy Metal reference! I'm smiling at the thought of Harry doing all that to Hermione (who, as you may have guessed, is tied with Ron as my favorite HP character to hate).
twistyguru chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Excellent story! I especially like how, with just a bit of tweaking (and more than a bit of lust after a hot guy), Hermione has gone WAY Dark. Of course, given her canon personality of being abrasive, rigid, controlling, overbearing and generally a heinous *insert expletive of choice here*, it's not surprising at all.

Well done!
GL chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
seems like hermione is having the most fun...
GL chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
haha harry is a house elf! serves his stupid ass right!
The Septic Gryff chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
How the hell has this not got more eviews and favorites? I'm shocked speechless! This is the first fic I've found where I've openly laughed at some of the injuries and deaths.I don't even know why xD Morbid humor much? That was so good although Hermione's death was too good for :( it shows that Harry still has a tiny shred of compassion deep somewhere.