Reviews for Blessed
Deidara chapter 3 . 2/13
May I classify this story as 'crack' in my mind? It's not a complaint, mind you; I think it's awesome.
Deidara chapter 2 . 2/13
Hmm, wonder what happened to Harry and Dobby. I won't reread and try to understand because my thinking abilities are subpar. Anyway, another nice chapter.
Deidara chapter 1 . 2/13
The story is amusing, and not what I expected from the summary and the genres.
twistyguru chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
love the Heavy Metal reference! I'm smiling at the thought of Harry doing all that to Hermione (who, as you may have guessed, is tied with Ron as my favorite HP character to hate).
twistyguru chapter 7 . 12/20/2014
Excellent story! I especially like how, with just a bit of tweaking (and more than a bit of lust after a hot guy), Hermione has gone WAY Dark. Of course, given her canon personality of being abrasive, rigid, controlling, overbearing and generally a heinous *insert expletive of choice here*, it's not surprising at all.

Well done!
GL chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
seems like hermione is having the most fun...
GL chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
haha harry is a house elf! serves his stupid ass right!
The Lost Rogue chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
How the hell has this not got more eviews and favorites? I'm shocked speechless! This is the first fic I've found where I've openly laughed at some of the injuries and deaths.I don't even know why xD Morbid humor much? That was so good although Hermione's death was too good for :( it shows that Harry still has a tiny shred of compassion deep somewhere.
akai tamashi chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
Umm... I have one question. Knowing that Hermione and Griffin are each others' Horcruxes, why would she care so much about retrieving him after his defeat instead of fleeing right away and resurrecting him later? I would think that a smart witch like her would think of that instead of trying to rescue him.
Andrius chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
This story was very entertaining and awesome, except maybe for the 'killing ten thousands Muggles' part. Seems excessive and out of character for Harry, especially since you mention him only killing Death Eaters afterwards.
GenetiX23 chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
You probably could use some therapy, friend.
Feeb chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
There's no way that the weasleys or Hermione could survive an attack from even a sixth year Tom. They should have been terminated with extreme prejudice. Leave writing for people with brains.
Sleep Patterned chapter 9 . 6/18/2013
Amazing. Hermione's death was so satisfying, and the way Voldemort kicked it gave me a chuckle. You walked right on that line between absurd and complete crack without going too far, congratulations. If it wasn't four in the morning I'd check out your other stuff but that will have to wait until tomorrow. Good work on this though, it was thoroughly enjoyable.
Oculus Lupus chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Man, I'd pay good money to see something similar to this. Well, not money, but I'll review the fuck out of you if you ever planned something similar.
excelsia chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
oh yes, oh yes! this was awesome :) briliant, very gruesome, pretty interesting. with a shitty summary though. no wonder the low number of reviews too. .. seems you just can't attract people to reading your stories