Reviews for Settling Scores
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Hahahaha, it sure is Kratos.

Great little oneshot. *giggles*
JessiTsuki chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Petty revenge will always be human nature. *Smile*
Keltena chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Aw, that was adorable. Not to mention the last line made me giggle.
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I love it So hilarious
lainshadow chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
_ I love that last bit. I read the summary and I was waiting for what he taught Kratos and then I saw the last line _ I think you really kept Kratos' character true there _
Aki-sensei chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Oh god that was good but, where is the Kratos ooc? he's normally like my freaking world not exactly but...this fic is awesome!
Ereandir chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Cute! I didn't find it OOC at all. Hazzah for Lloydy-Kratty moments - and I loved the foot-tapping. Good job!
tears of a mermaid chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Lol! this was brilliant, i lovd th last line! "Revenge is human nature." Totally loved this fic!
falcon crest chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
didnt get the last line... sorry
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
There's nothing wrong with random. _ And honestly, I didn't think it was bad at all. As for Kratos being OoC, well I counldn't really see it. Sure Kratos isn't a character I've written alot for and among the ones I relate to the least, but he certianly seemed to be in character to me.

In any case, I thought this was rather cute. A father-son story with Kratos actually learning something from Lloyd. I really liked how Lloyd was expecting Kratos to point out half-a-dozen things, yet he was genuienly impressed.

It was a simple story I suppose, but still done very well. I quite enjoyed it. _

(Random nonsense below)

Blasted muses! They're badgering me with ideas for a Haibane Renmei story! They don't realize I won't have the time for two multi-chaptered fics with college right around the corner!

Serene: Ha ha! *Stick out tongue while throwing ideas for HR fic at me*

Knock it off! *Throws ideas back*
ShadowofUndine chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
**chuckles** Amusing. It all ended rather quickly, but it was fun, no less. Though... I think the sword practice-thing just kind of happened... and, then it was over. Well, comparing it to the rest of the fic, at least.

I liked the random interaction of this. It's nice to see that it isn't set in any exact point in the game, and could really be anywhere along the way, PreTower. It leaves things open... in a good way.

Anyway, I know I haven't favourited you, but I know I should. I like most of your fics enough, so... why not? **Adds Author to Favourites** Keep up the good work.

~Shadow of Undine
lloyd-forever chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
GO LLOYD! That's rigt you Teach Kratos something every once inawhile and he'll be happy :P lol anyway I LOVED IT! (hugs invisble Lloyd) WEE! lol ok I'm done. AWSMNESS! :D