Reviews for Makai, Prelude
Yoholic chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Awesome
Geor-sama chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
So, I was poking around on your profile when I re-discovered this little gem. It was so nice to experience the subtle terror and building intent that permeates it.

Anyway, I thought I'd leave a brief review this time around.

Also, just like every time I read this, I'm now filled with the damnedest urge to write a story to expand on this premise.
Itoshii chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
O.M.G. I am in love with you. This is so terrifying. You could turn this into an epic, filled with nothing but OC's and no one would even care. Since they already experienced a bijuu at least this isnt The Fourth Arc and it makes me want you force you to continue so badly. And also stalk down this d20 thing?
Joanna The Storyteller chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Much like the other stories written by you so far, this is a great read. A sense of terror permeates the whole story, and there are so many questions left unanswered. Too many to count them all.

Though you wrote something about this being a prelude to some other N-d20 thing, if you had the time, it would be nice to see this continued.

I'm sure it would be greatly interesting.
sillypanda chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Well that was terrifying.

You're awesome! :)
Doctor Yami chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Terrifying. Absolutely terrifying. Is there more to this?
Akitesyu chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Can you give me a link or some info on this N-d20 Demon Campaign Module?
Sanityfaerie chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Bwah... bwah... bwaha...

*twitchlet*

Yeah. I salute you on your writing. That was really quite well done.
Blood Zephyr chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
O.O Oh my GOSH. What the HECK is going ON? And where the heck were Naruto, Gaara, Tsunade, Ero-sennin and Snake-face? I mean, if the enemy is a demon army, fight back with your own demons (or super-powered ninjas)! Out of those five, I personally believe that at least 3 are demon-vessels. Naruto-Kyuubi...Gaara-Shikaku...Orochimaru-Hachibi...and Jiraiya and Tsunade might as well be, with their big-a$$ Toads and Slugs.
Bainrider chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Neat! Stories like this which combines horror and suspense with action are my favorites. A monster wearing a mask? Is there any Bleach ih here? By the way where do you find the Naruto d-20 Demon Campaign module?
Knight Who Says Ni chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Good intro. THough When are you going to update foxhound. YOu left me hanging. THough i look forword to this story as well. Keep It up

Warcraft Name

Dramil
qw3rt chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
im not entirely sure there will be a follow up to this prelude...cause as stated by kraken ( whose writing works rock ) this is an intro for a naruto d20 piece ( which i think is something like a DnD game? i have very limited understanding about DnD/d20 games other than more or less how their played )

does this mean there will be no follow up to this story? cause it has me intrigued...btw i follow your LJ..so erm if u happen to read this..could u post a short clarification if this will be continued at all ( be it another story as this one is already classified as complete ) ? thanks ( though u dunt really have to post anything cause you dun really owe us anything )
Bobboky chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
nice, although i i was wondering if there is any Bleach in this
Loki Nishizaki chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Hmm... interesting, I must say.

I'm glad to see you don the author's mantle once again. I had feared you would remain silent after Foxhound.

Before I carry on with the review, I must introduce myself. The name's Loki Nishizaki, with Loki being my first name. Feel free to adress me as you wish. No need to introduce yourself, I know who you are.

When it comes to grammar and syntax, you do well enough that we can skip the subject entirely and pass on to more important things. All in all, this prelude warns me of great things to come, but I have a few questions.

The fact that the Sound village exists tells me that the story probably begins after the start of the series. I wonder, does it happen before or after Sasuke's defection? I can't help but wonder where the jinchuuriki are when all of this takes place. Most particularly, the star of the show: Naruto.

The fact that a bijuu exited the portal... does that mean that its targets are its brethren? Or does it simply wish to conquer and feed on the flesh of humans? Is it even the leader?

Oh well, I can wait for answers. I eagerly await the next installment. Keep up the good work.