Reviews for Reverb
lumutness chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
well, this is a... um, unexpected. TsuNaru is slightly pedophilic, don't you think? but then, I'm a little shotakon, too. Way to go, Tsunade-hime. :D
weirdesky chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
You just made me into a fan of NarutoTsunade. Didn't even know that was a thing, but you definitely made me a fan.
Nature11 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This is sply the best Tsunade-Naruto ever. I really live it, more than any other story of the same pairing.

You have my heart with this story. The subtle tone of loneliness, the liveliness of Naruto, and finally the love of a woman who knew he can't be hers.

I simply love it.

If possible I would like to read more works like these.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This truly is terrific.
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
nice would like sequel
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Well, that was strange and dark, but very well done.
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
i like stories where sakura and damn near all of konoha is bashed, but this is a really decent oneshot.
illuminios chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Nice story.
Mike chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I loved it
blah chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
this sounded like a poem almost
Hachichiyyin chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Short but unusual (and interesting) one shot
susieQ chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Again, very nicely written.

I like that part where you write, "That bites deep, as he's first in hers [her heart]." At first I thought shejust really cared about him, like she would a little brother. But yuck, she LOVES him?

Still, love your writing style. Keep up the good work.
Reginleifthevalkyrie chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh god, you wrote this two? I read it years ago, but didn't read any of your others... TsuNaru, depressing immortalityfic, heavy, unique worldbuilding... You're my new favorite author.
viel12 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
very well done i must say. i take my hat off to this fine piece of work.