Reviews for Love to Kill
120991ln chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
Akane215 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
do you know why this redbutton thing is going on? i don't understand it
Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
itachisgurl93 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
NO WAY! I REMEMBER READING THIS FIC A LONG TIME AGO...though...u didn't update for a while...can't wait for the next chap!
MadMonki chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
well even if you completely move or not i hope this means you will be updating your storys soon.

ja ne
afallenheart chapter 21 . 12/6/2009
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!
Sora-Kitsune-Cosplay chapter 21 . 11/2/2009
have you rewritten this fic yet?

i really loved it! please update soo!
incarnate of evil chapter 21 . 8/18/2009
I hope you are going to sort this one out soon. I want to know what will happen. It is a mean place to stop really. So hurry up and update. :D
Serena6686 chapter 20 . 5/21/2009
ying9 chapter 21 . 12/1/2008
Ano... I really enjoy reading your stories, but it seems like ages ago that you last updated... have you giving up? From the info I have gathered it seems like the author who plagiarized many fanfics has been driving out of fanfic... so it is alright for you to update, right?

It was really heart-shattering to know that the author who wrote many of the works I fancy actually stole most, if not all of the ideas...oy

Anyway, thanks to you, I was able to understand the reason behind the banishment behind that certain person.

However, it has been ages ago since you last update, so, as a fan, I would really like to say... update soon please! teasing is not good for the soul! Especially since you leave so many of them in horrible, mean cliffies!
Anju-chan2 chapter 21 . 7/22/2008
aww! where can i find this story again? lol.. i hate orochi!
Yuri- dono chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
hA-UkA chapter 20 . 5/21/2008
You know what, I can't remember what his hair color is either. That is very odd, because usually I'm horrible with remembering names and good at remembering what people look like.
Choices chapter 21 . 4/18/2008
aw, you have to rewrite it now?

but it was just coming to the good part!

please update soon?

i might as well see your other stories and see if they're this good!
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 21 . 4/18/2008