Reviews for Nepenthe's Kiss
Redstart chapter 15 . 2/20/2015
Nice, thanks!
dragoness simplicity chapter 15 . 2/13/2013
Interesting story premise. Quite enjoyable to read.

And lol. Loved the ending. What a great high to finish on. XD
Terry Kay chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
Highest praise I can give... Could have been an episode! AND it would have been nominated for an Emmy. Thank you!
ferryboat George chapter 15 . 1/17/2012
ROFLMAOOL! ICB! I've stayed up later than I should reading this, but we're supposed to get a foot of snow tonight so I should be able to sleep in :) I loved this, hilarious and I don't think anyone was out of character; McKay was perfectly in character for being whacked out on happy juice EG I especially loved the two bits that Sheppard remembers to realize that McKay was still himself.
ghostboi chapter 15 . 6/23/2011
Great story _
hajimebassaidai chapter 15 . 4/18/2010
I loved this. Clever, funny and silly at the same time. Brilliant!
hajimebassaidai chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
Oh dear, best laid plans and all that! On another note I was just waiting for someone to make a remark along the lines of "Feed me, Seymour!"
hajimebassaidai chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
The food related warning was much appreciated. Saved me from choking on my lunch. Still nearly fell off my chair with laughter/horror though! Mind bleach - stat!
Whirlwind421 chapter 15 . 4/27/2009
I love it! It's awesome and the ending is hilarious!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
OMG! I was totally thinking that...McKay is not the one acting wierd!
corneroffandom chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
Dah's biggest error in life: Reading crack fics at 2:30 in the morning while mom's sleeping across the hall. If she kills me for interrupting her sleep, I blame you authors :P lol.

Seriously, omg. McKay singing Rolling Stones... ouch, lol! I was cackling. BUT I was smart enough to stay away from drinks or food during this chapter so yay me
stargate addict chapter 15 . 3/5/2007
LOL! That was hilarious! I think I've been scarred for life- Rodney ~dancing~? :O Lotsa blackmail material there... :D Though you did make up for it with the having the Pantless Wonder run around Atlantis. ;)

eris86 chapter 15 . 12/16/2006
ohmygod. OH, my god. The pants. The pants! And ancient plant baby daddies! And Ancient Pot!

I think I love you.
deichtine chapter 15 . 9/8/2006
Highly entertaining! Good job!
angw chapter 15 . 9/7/2006
*laughs out loud so neighbours can hear* I loved these...

"I can almost remember something... but then it dances away."

"Just tell me I didn't do anything I'd regret," "Oh no. What was it? No wait! Don't tell me!"

"No need to tell," Sheppard was like the cat that ate the canary. "I managed to find a security feed from your lab."

"Burn it!" Zelenka said venomously. "That is too horrible to watch, even for blackmail purposes!"

"The nurses really enjoyed your rendition of 'Baby Got Back'." Sheppard was grinning wickedly.

Hahahahahaha *holds her sides*

"Why do I have this horrible image in my mind of Major Sheppard wrestling me in his underwear?"

All eyes turned to Sheppard. He cleared his throat uncomfortably as he sat up straighter. "So, um, who else likes Ferris wheels?"

Thanks for laughs and scary mental images of Rodney dancing. Cheers.