Reviews for Zettai Seimei Absolute Life
estelle chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
more please! i like it that u included jap in the speeches. anw, is tat mysterious character night?
ChibiSeme597 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
(Is trying to figure out the mysterious person...)

Oh yeah! The review! Please continue to write this story! I finished reading Zettai Kareshi just yesterday, and this is my first fanfic I read of it. Don't keep people in the dark on what happens next! I can't wait until you finally update!
xx-Lucie-xx chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Wowow!I just finnished absolute boyfriend, and was soo dissapointed at the ending! I noticed that this story hasnt been updated in over a year, and thats maybe due to the fact that your in college and dont have much time to update?

Well if you can please update this story as soon as possible because its great! And like an earlier review, yes you have got the character personalities perfectly! D

Please update when you can!
Andi-Rei chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Wow, I really enjoyed this story. Let me just applaude you on nailing the characters personallites. It's exciting that this is placed a few years after the end of the Manga. And the fact alone that you had Riiko x Soushi have the same relationship with an underline of attraction underneath it all. It's Brilliant. Please, if it's not too much to ask update. I'm really looking forward to reading rest of this one. Well constructed.

Mrs. Aang chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
You have to let me know who was wathing riiko. its killing me.
starooo chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
i was browsing this and i found it..only you haven't updated it for a year!...wa...update was a nice story ?...:x
tangair chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
OMG that was pretty awsome

i just finished absolute boyfriend today

aw such a sad ending

love this story

plz continue :)
Trisha Uchiha chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Finally, a Zettai Kareshi fanfic worth reading on the internet! Please continue this awesome story!
Elven Cherry Blossom chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Thank you so much for writing a Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend) fanfiction. I absolutely loved it! It was very well-written and you portrayed the characters perfectly. I wish that Riiko and Soushi could end up together. He cares about her so much and it's obvious she has feelings for him too. *dreamy sigh* Please put up the next chapter *soon*, I can't wait to read it. Fantastic job!

Also, who is the guy that's in the bushes? Is it Night? Another figure? Gaku? Tell me!
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Wow, someone actually wrote Zettai Kareshi fanfic xD That was really good. I like how you haven't made her move on straight away. Can't wait to find out who it is in the bushes.

Question: what do you mean by the fact that there can be one-year rounin's etc.? Once you don't get into uni, isn't that it?
FlashDrive chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
YAY! I FINALLY found an Absolute Boyfriend story! YAY! I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
VERY GOOD!I LOVE ABSOLUTE BOYFRIEND!Im very glad u made this!GO U!_! I was so sad at the ending of Absolute BOyfriend...T_T Well anyway...who is the mysterious guy?