Reviews for Tease
staticwizard chapter 1 . 7/21
I know it's been a really long time since you wrote this, or even did anything on this account, but I hope you still see this. Tease was my favorite story a few years back, so when I decided to look at my fan fiction account for the first time in years I decided to re read tease. It turns out I still love tease so much and it was wonderful to read again. Thank you for writing this wonderful story that stuck with me for all these years! I hope you're still wrighting!
Dem chapter 29 . 6/13
I have always loved this fic. I just spent 3 hours looking through the entire Kh database for it. One of the best fanfics ever
imissmest chapter 1 . 1/24
I remember reading this story years ago (I remember waiting for chapters so about 10 years) and it still pops into my head every now and again. It introduced my to my OTP, Akuroku, and MSI (who didn't bother with Australia for another 4 years or so after this). Every time I hear Molly or Shut Me Up i think of this story and Axel.

It has probably been a few years since I last read it but every time I do i read it at least twice all the way through. Just finished my second read through for 2017 :D

I really hope the author went on to do something amazing involving writing (not just collage essay writing). Thank you for this story and major thank you and cookies for giving me MSI.
ShinyaS chapter 29 . 9/2/2016
Oh man I can't believe it has been 10 years since this story has been published (and 9 since it finished), and by far, probably my all time favorite fanfic.
I created an account just to comment here, even if the author will most probably not read this, I have to get it out of chest;
I loved that, at the very beggining it was all cute and goofy, some drama in the middle and back to goofy adorableness. In the end it was a roller coster of emotions, seriously, I felt what Axel felt way too deep, graduation seems awesome, but it's really emotional and sAD.
I read this fanfic so many times so far, it has all my favorite ships in the series, plus! After reading chapter 24, I listening to "I don't feel like dancing" out of curiosity, it has become one of my favorite songs, even after this long!

I think from all this fanfic, my favorite "scene" per se, it has to be the last paragraph, the moment I read "And autumn begins." I bursted out sobbing.
Kudos to you, and bless this amazing fanfic!
KHOrchestra chapter 29 . 7/10/2015
UUUUUUGGGH, IM CRYIN... A LITTLE BIT... DONT LOOK AT ME
KHOrchestra chapter 7 . 7/9/2015
Dat Roxas speech doh
KHOrchestra chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Ranging sexual frustrations everywhere!
superspreegirl89 chapter 29 . 5/26/2015
'Twas good :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
Loving the Fanfiction so far! It's both cute and funny. And "I was writing another chapter of my fanfiction! It's totally cute, Demyx is such a fruit!" Lol, I wish my teachers would take that sort of explanation too. Well, keep up the good work! On to chapter 8!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2015
Lol I love the cute little Rosas and bad ass axel...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Lol
This is awesome
Red-Travels-The-Furthest chapter 29 . 11/5/2014
Long story short, an old girlfriend of mine begged me to read a fic more than 2 years ago and she called me up with "hey you never read tease!" and It hit me that this is the fic she always wanted me to read, this fic I've been reading for the past week or so! fate? maybe? I loved it, it was wonderful and heart warming and cliche in all the right places. thanks for writing!
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
I decided on completely skipping the damned So-fucking-Riku
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
I wanna see those pictures too.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 12 . 10/3/2014