Reviews for Tease
ta905 chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
Why did Roxas no tell grandma bout Axel an him in love-love? lol I'll keep reading to find out.
ta905 chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
O.o that definitaly rivaled cotton candy. Loved it
ta905 chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
Once again. nice. :)
ta905 chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
Nice. Are Sora and Roxas going to find out about Axel and Riku's health room adventure? I will read and find out XD
ta905 chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
XD hilarious! I loved this!
ta905 chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
like it. Kinda love it. They're all so cute :)
ta905 chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
:3 you make Roxas look I like this so far
Ravensgirl8389 chapter 10 . 1/21/2010
Pretty good chapter...but can't say I'm a fan of the cross dressing? They are what juniors in high school...No thanks. But everything else was excellent!
Rapture chapter 29 . 1/11/2010
That was so absolutely precious! At first I thought the beginning was stupid ( I'm sorry I was so young and foolish!) but as I got into the rythm of the story, it carried my heart away and I was left stranded in an ocean of amazing. I was so close to tears at the end... So I just want to say, well done!
Bec-Productionz chapter 29 . 12/28/2009
A truly amazing story.

I don't think I'll ever read another awesome story like it.
iBlanchi chapter 29 . 12/23/2009
This awesome, incredible, amusing fanfic had me sitting on my butt for the last, like, three hours. I read the whole thing in one sitting w

I love, love, love this and it made me very happy, even though I'm probably not old enough to read the lemon-y parts which I kinda skipped over xD

BTW, I'm stupid and kinda didn't notice until the last sentence of the A/N that you also wrote "Dig" which I also love very much xD

Keep writing 3
AkumaStrife chapter 17 . 12/21/2009
Hey! another MSI reference! ) haha, can you tell i'm excited to find another person who likes MSI?

Anyways, great chapter, although Roxas tends to be a bit rash.
AkumaStrife chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
I love MSI! Glad to find someone else who does too _
BRP chapter 29 . 11/30/2009
I almost cried at the end because I was thinking that that will be me in a couple of months. Since I'm a senior this year. I swore I was going to save my tears for the last day and you nearly made me break that promise. Great story! I loved it.
nita1993 chapter 29 . 11/26/2009
loved it~ loved it~

Nice story line

Nice in character

Nice fluff~~

Nice chapter length!

NICE FIC!

Anymore reason to love this?

Oh, yeah...

AKUROKU!

Thanks for letting me read such nice fic~

~loony~