Reviews for Tease
SMD1838 chapter 7 . 9/4/2006
AW! NO! What to do? Not an arrow to the right telling you to go to the next chapter! OMG! *sniffs*

Your story is so wonderful_ I LOVE IT! I've been sitting unable to mave anything but my eyes and right hand for the last hour reading you oh so fab. story! HURRY TO UPDATE! PLEASE!

YOU ROCK! Seriously!

*does comment-chairspin*

*hands you huge chockolatechip-cookie for the great story*

..::Silli-aka Silje::..

*reminding* Again: YOU ROCK ASS! (haha always thought that was funny to say 'bout Roxas, Roxas rocks ass! LOL! But now you do! Ok i'll stop typing like crazy now!)

Bye:)
jka1 chapter 7 . 9/4/2006
aw they finally got together i wonder how sora and roxas will react when they find out riku and axel got together -
oink12345678910 chapter 7 . 9/4/2006
I'm not sure my reviews are anything special, but I can tell you that I loved the new chapter! So cute! Yay! *Goes into fangirl mode and stares at wall stupidly*
Nobody4444444 chapter 7 . 9/4/2006
Awesome story. I love it. To tell the truth I didn't really like it at the start but it got better. I'm glad I read it. Update soon.
December Jewel chapter 7 . 9/3/2006
Aw, I hope Roxas and Sora don't find out about everything... if they do, hopefully they don't take it too personally.
Depopulating chapter 7 . 9/3/2006
Oh, I'm just like you. I used to update my story every single day during the summer, and I'm already on week four of my school. Now I only have the time to update on weekends, but that's probably because I also have another story that I'm working on. So PLEASE don't abandon us! UPDATE ASAP! Pretty please? I LUV this story! And I LUVED this chapter! LUV LUV LUV!

Hey, I was wandering... if you haven't already read it, could you read my Titanic story? Its a RikuSora, AxelRoxas... and maybe a little CloudLeon. Please? People really like it... if you haven't read it already! IM BEGGING, HERE!

Wow... 20 hits already? It took me 40 chapters to get to 6100 hits... and even though I'm on my sequel the hits for that story keep going up. :D

So... please read my story... and update as soon as you can, because you are making me CRAZY here! YOU HEAR ME? CRAZY!
j0wey chapter 7 . 9/3/2006
OMFG!BBQ! I LOVE YOU!XD i love this story so much and i literally cried at the end of this chapter... it made me that happy to read the ending... agrigato gziamus! keep it up
sea kelp chapter 7 . 9/3/2006
so much fluff.

eep. you made my friggin' day.

roxas's fluff-filled paragraph

is so long. hah.

&& good luck junior year. (:
oink12345678910 chapter 6 . 9/3/2006
YES! You updated quickly! YAY! Okay, I'm so looking forward to the new chapter! Yay (again)!
Batman FTW chapter 6 . 9/3/2006
Aw poor Axxie. *hugs him* HE JUST NEEDS SOMEBODY TO LUFF HIM. I can't wait for the major fluffiness. _ *fluffbunny* Write more soon?
Oeaki chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
E, I absolutely *adore* Demyx in this! -Giggle.- Good job!
Arreku chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
Oh for the love of god keep going! This is one of the best KH fanfics I have read in an age! SO GET WRITING! The characters are unique and the story flows. It's great and I just hope you keep running with it.
sea kelp chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
-huggles demxy-

FINALLY!

ooh. axel's in deep shznitz.

chyuhp. (: axel & demyx gossip like schoolgirls. made me laff. XD can't wait till the fluffeh chapter. -claps-
Shiyu chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
Aw~ Demyx is so fruity! How wonderful!

Love the Axel-oriented chapter. xD
j0wey chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
-SOB!- how sad! please axel pass this year -sniffle- good story keep it up -dances-
1,912 | « Prev Page 1 .. 115 122 123 124 125 126 127 .. Last Next »