Reviews for Tease
Depopulating chapter 6 . 9/2/2006
OP! (not a typo)

YES! Good chapter, as always!

:D I luv Demyx. And Axel. And Riku... the most. :P

“You didn’t,” Demyx said, clearly scandalized. “Riku? That Riku! Hot Riku who only got hotter after 8th grade! Unattainably sexy Riku!”

Yup. THAT Riku... the only kind of Riku there is. :D

oink12345678910 chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
OMIGOD OMIGODOMIGOD! I love your story so much, and I can't wait for a new chapter and I want you to update soon and... yeah. Sorry. I found your story last night and was so into it, but I have this stupid thing on my computer that makes me stop reading at eleven, so I got cut off at the last chapter and couldn't get to sleep until three. But that dosen't matter ANyway, I KNOW you just updated, but I hope you write and post a new chapter soon. PLEASE can you make it super long? ANd can Sora/Roxas tell their feelings in the next chapter soon? Please?
Insert Bad Cliche Here chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
I'm trusting you that this was necessary. *joking* Doesn't mean I have to like it. Nah, it was good. Axel/Riku isn't my style in any shape or form, but it was written well.

Ooh, looking very forward to the Demyx! And if you try to pair him with Zexion, for any reason, I shall pout in disappointment, copy it into wordpad, and change every "Zexion" to "Xigbar" before reading :)

So... continue, soon!
Oeaki chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
WHOA RIKU. DOWN BOY. -Gigglesnort.- Keep going. I want to see what Roxas and Sora do. ;
Depopulating chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
I looking forward coming home from school to read this everyday. :D Good going.

LUVED it again!

DEMYX!

j0wey chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
i didn't know they were hebrew in this fan fic _ kinda out of the box but good job ur getting me at the edge of my computer seat _
jka1 chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
omg i cant believe axel and riku did it i wonder what will happen when (not if hehe) sora and roxas find out i cant wait to find out -
Delette-orphan-account chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
Loved this. I'm really enjoying your Riku and Axel point of view bits. Keep it up ;)
jka1 chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
this was a good chapter i like how everyone is getting reallu fustrated its funny to read...now can i have my cookie please -
Verovex chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
Ohmygawsh. Soo, I held in the urge to like punch my screen because of how needy Axel is. My heart split for Sora and Roxas when I got down to their conversation. I couldn't help but feel bad for them. Are Axel and Riku fuck buddies now? Haha. :innocent laugh:
Insert Bad Cliche Here chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Love it! You're even hinting at one of my favorites, Cloud/Leon, which... squee! I want you to continue this. Like, now. What are you still reading this for? Go forth and write, young slasher!
Oeaki chapter 4 . 8/31/2006
GAH! You have to keep going! _ I love it, I can't stop laughing!
j0wey chapter 4 . 8/31/2006
I LOVE IT! soo dramatic... yet so fluffy and cute _ me likey and i can't wait til the next chapter keep it up i'm loving your work on tease!
K-Gforever chapter 4 . 8/31/2006
Yes, I'm thinking that Lemon/Lime will be Cloud and Leon. XP

Any way, update soon! :o
Depopulating chapter 4 . 8/31/2006
PLEASE don't make me have to say it again. -.-

You... update... NOW! Or death WILL happen! You understand? SEVEN DAYS.. IF you don't update. :D

:D So please update soon... you wouldn't want me coming through your TV... would you?

RIKU!