Reviews for Tease
DysprosiumOxide chapter 4 . 8/31/2006
oh! plz write more soon!
DysprosiumOxide chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
lmao. that was funny. who knew sora liked ladybugs?
Roxasloo chapter 4 . 8/31/2006
Wah its getting so god XD what a lovely fic

please write more.
BunnyBandit chapter 4 . 8/31/2006
aw. roxas and sora. so sexually frustrating. update soon.
Verovex chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Lovess it. )

alert
W.Beckett chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
I love the new chapter (As always!)! Complete with Riku dreams of leather, Roxas being cute when he wakes up next to Axel (not to mention adorably slow on the jokes), and Sora's advice! (Good job for Sora , being helpful and encouraging and all.)

Update soon! By the way, bring on the chocolate!
j0wey chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
OMFG! THAT WAS SOO FRICKEN AWSOME! I'M LOVEING THIS STORY ALREADY ! keep it up! i can't wait til the next chapter and the lemon to go along with it XD yesh -dances-
ShadowintheWater chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
I LOVE IT! Love it Love it Love it Love it! And i'd love to get a bigger vocabulary to i could think of somthing awsome to say about your great story! But my vocabulary sucks so I'll just stick to I love it! It's great! and please update!

~Rae
Batman FTW chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
This is pretty good for an AU. Though, I thought I'd mention, I'm pretty sure it's "take me now, fuck me later" in Faggot. XD At least, that's what I (as well as everyone I know) always thought. And, most lyrics sites say that.

You ought to write more, though. I wanna see where this is going!
Depopulating chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
You... sit... and... update... NOW! Or... I... shall... have... to... hurt... some... one...

OMG! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT! I LUV IT!

Riku's dream... HAWT! I swear, when I read further and saw that it was JUST a dream and Riku was woken up, I screamed "DAMN IT!" Lol. I'm weird like that. -.- Don't... hold it against me. DEAL WITH IT!

You... update... NOW!

-missgoo93
jka1 chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
love this as usual i like how axel already feels lonely with out roxas and wants to phone him please update this soon -
Depopulating chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
I had actually read this YESTERDAY and I forgot to review -.-

Sorry! :)

Okies, AWESOME story so far! I luv it! LUV! You update NOW! GAR! :D Okies? Okies...

Adding to fav and alert! Yup!

So cute!

-missgoo93
jka1 chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
this story is great i love the romance between axel and roxas i dont know whos more cute though between sora and roxas hehe anyway please update this fic soon i really like it -
black vapor chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
Oh My God! You fit Mindless Self Indulgence into this story. I knew the song was Faggot before you ever wrote any of the lyrics down. Sad I know, but I love Urine. Great story.
ZilaAssanaDyre chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
SQUE

Roxas in Axel's lap...Muahahaha.

It's a beautiful thought.

Continue please!