Reviews for Tease
Omeganixtra chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Well shit... whaddya gonna do now Axel? Riku?
Omeganixtra chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
Poor Riku... getting all hot and bothered by Sora must be pure agony at times for the kid... I'm glad I'm not in his shoes right now...
Omeganixtra chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
*rolls around in laughter* Riku, I can't believe you! This is too damn good! Screw my dislike for Yaoi! I'm gonna read this to the fucking end! Yippeh!
Omeganixtra chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Roxas, honeybunch, you have it bad... really bad... too bad you're such an innocent being. Oh well, Axel is sure to cure you of THAT, I'm sure!
Omeganixtra chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Now, I'm not totally into Yaoi but this could turn out to be pretty funny anyways *cough* ladybug and Sora *cough*
I almost feel sorry for Riku 'cause he ain't getting any... I feel your pain, Riku...
YourGreatestDream chapter 16 . 12/25/2013
I wanted to try my own hand at this chapter, but I was hesitant to show you in case it would offend you that I rewrote what you did originally. I'm not posting it anywhere, just so you know. It's all yours. Please PM me if you don't mind what I did to it. Maybe tell me if I did something wrong? Right? I accept any level of criticism.
Careful not to wake up the others, Axel crawled out of bed and followed Roxas down the hall to the door on the other side of Sora's room. The door leading to Leon's bedroom.

"Isn't this… your brother's room?"

Roxas nodded. "Yeah, but what Leon doesn't know won't hurt him. The downside to this room is that it shares a wall with Sora's bedroom. A really /thin/ wall. He used to complain about hearing Sora on the phone in the middle of the night. However, it's not like we have anywhere else to go…. We'll just have to be quiet."

Roxas effectively opened the door to the bedroom. Axel took a moment to take it in, not having seen Leon's room before. It was quaint and clean, the opposite wall bearing posters of Skillet and Linkin Park. The right wall had two tall wooden book shelves packed with college books and historical fiction novels. The bottom few shelves had CD's and video games, and the top shelfs bore the movies proudly.

On the left side of the room was a full size bed with blue comforter and a black striped navy pillow case over thin, soft white sheets.

Axel grinned, fully awake now, as he pushed Roxas down onto his brother's bed. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes… Let me just…" Roxas pulled the towel off from his waist and spread it down on the clean sheets beneath him before laying his back on top of it. "It would be suspicious if I suddenly washed Leon's sheets."

Pulling his shirt off over his head, Axel climbed atop the blond. Leaning down to kiss him, he hesitated. "You're sure you're not still weak from-"

Roxas responded only by pulling Axel's face to his own, pressing their lips together hard. Axel moaned loudly into the kiss, his hands running hungrily over Roxas's body before returning to the blonde's own hands, holding them tightly above his head.

It had taken months for Roxas to let him kiss him, and now only three weeks later Roxas is open to having sex? Not that Axel was complaining. He'd love to fuck his little blond. Hell, he'd asked about fucking him the first time they met in the locker room. It's just, why all of a sudden? And just after being bed-ridden from the flu...

"Hush," Roxas panted, lifting his fingers to linger over Axel's hot chest. Axel shivered as the boy's hands ran down along his sides, the thumbs brushing experimentally across the grooves of his abdomen. His breath hitched at the touch, and Axel's worries were overtaken by the overflowing /want/. The absolute desire for this blond beneath him rang through his body like a hellfire, and he quickly leaned down to plant rough kissed across Roxas' chin, neck and collar bone. The firm grip of small hands found leverage in the amber locks of Axel's hair, as he let his tongue trail smooth trips down the center of Roxas' chest before dipping into the naval. Delighting in the lewd gasps the blond was making, Axel trailed back up to take one nipple between his teeth and gently nipped...smoothing away the rough treatment with licks and kisses.

Beneath him, Roxas trembled like a leaf. How did Axel do it? How did this person completely unravel him, piece by piece? Roxas wanted him. He discovered that a week ago before the sudden flu season hit. In his reflection that week he had discovered that yes, he loved him. He loved Axel. He loved him for his devilish smile, his daring laugh, he loved the way that the redhead confided in him as tears ran down his cheeks. Most of all, he loved the look that Axel had when he looked at him. Just like now. Roxas wanted to go further than kissing and blowjobs; he wanted to have more. Feel more. Show it, and maybe make these feelings real and physical somehow.

Two thin arms fell down from their purchase in the scarlet red hair to unzip Axel's jeans. Axel rolled to the side for a moment to pull the offending garment off completely, tossing his boxers to the floor shortly thereafter. Roxas held him off, though, when he tried to kiss him again. "Can we just… cut to the chase, here? I'm really, uh… I…" Axel grinned. Wetting a finger with his own spit, he crawled on top of Roxas, his knees digging into the matress between the blonde's legs and spread the blonde's thighs while treating them with wet, hot kisses. Axel moved his wet hand below the shaky blond strategically.

"Ax, wait, use-nnngh…"

The bottle of lube slipped from Roxas's hand onto the floor as he closed his eyes, trying to figure out whether or not he liked the new sensation. Something hot, something wet...inside him. It moved with care and precision, rubbing up against walls that Roxas didn't even know he had. An unfiltered moan escaped his lips, and he felt his face heat up from the ...pleasure.

When the sensation left, Roxas whined. He wanted the feeling to continue, to grow. He tried to manage talking in his euphoric state, "Don't stop..."

He heard a chuckle above him. "Two fingers now." Axel warned, before Roxas felt pressure at his entrance once more. So hot. So /tight/! Roxas felt his lower waist arc up to assist the fingers' progress, not even knowing he could bend that way. He heard Axel hum with appreciation, and the blond open his eyes to see Axel.

A faint flush had surfaced over the older boy's face, and Roxas saw Axel's eyes had become heated with lust. Two twin emeralds scorched hot with desire. The sight turned him on even more if possible, and Roxas licked his lips.

Without warning, a third appendage pushed its way in, sending Rixas' head back against the pillow with a gasp. His breathing had grown heavy, hot, and quick. Panting uncontrollably, Roxas clenched his teeth together to prevent more embarrassing sounds to betray him.

Wet lips captured his mouth, effectively undoing anything Roxas had managed to put up as a defense. The pressure inside him twisted, and a mewl erupted forth only to be stolen by Axel's quick working mouth and tongue. The tongue lapped the roof of his mouth before retreating, the kiss lingering with a light nip of Roxas' lower lip.

"Thin walls are the least of my worries," Axel husked, his voice low, deep and heated. "But since you went to all the trouble I'll take a raincheck on the sexy soundtrack."

Roxas almost had enough sense to glare. Almost. The fingers inside him continued to twist and Roxas closed his eyes to the wonderful, pleasure-filled tightness growing in the pit of his stomach.

After a moment though, he grew accustomed to it, and drunkenly signaled for more, batting the bottle towards the redhead before letting his eyes close again. He heard the bottle opening, and the wonderful smell hit his nose at the same moment as Axel's three fingers pulled out.

Roxas opened his eyes, slight annoyance rising at the sweaty blond bangs plastered over his eyes. Axel had squeezed a good amount of lube onto his hand, and was spreading it across his length. Positioning himself at the blond's entrance, the gorgeous redhead looked up. "You sure you're ready?"

Roxas stared down at Axel's hopeful expression, his red spikes still extra messy from sleep, and now more so from the rising temperature of the room and the sweat of sex. The blond licked his lips to wet his suddenly dry mouth, wanting to maintain a semblance of sanity, no matter how /intoxicated/ he was feeling right about now. "You took care of me all week," he managed softly, reaching out a hand to tame the older boy's hair affectionately.

Axel nodded into the touch, pulled himself forward and settled down at eye level with the blond. Planting a soft kiss on Roxas's lips, he sat up. "I won't do it unless you're absolutely sure it's what you want."

Roxas looked away for a moment, then up again. He swallowed the nervousness down, finding comfort in his previous revelation...he loved Axel, and he wanted to show it. To /prove/ it. Not only to himself, but maybe Axel as well. "Just… don't hurt me. I trust you."

"So that's a yes?"

Roxas nodded, looking Axel in the eye. "A yes… please. Now, before I die of hormonal distress."

Axel held back a chuckle and grinned. Slowly he lowered himself back between Roxas' thighs. Gently lifting Roxas's legs up and over his shoulders, he took a deep breath. "There will be pain at first, so remember to relax and it will wear off quickly."

"I know...i-it's supposed to hurt a bit at first, I've heard- ahhhhgg..."

Axel pushed inside, stroking Roxas's hair softly in an attempt to destract blond's eyes were squeezed shut again, and when he opened them, a single tear leaked out of cool sapphire pools. Wiping it away, Axel kissed him again and again, trying to take his mind away from the pain as he moved his legs again, enabling him to push himself completely in.

"Agh..." Roxas bit his lower lip to muffle the cry, clutching the older boy tight enough to bruise.

"I know," Axel sighed, shifting a little to kiss Roxas's neck. "I promise it'll feel better real soon, ok? I won't move until you've adjusted. Try to relax."

Roxas shook his head. "I… I can't relax…"

"Yes you can," Axel said, infinitely patient now that he was finally in a position he had waited what seemed like ages to be in. "Listen, you know how when you pull a muscle, or like, your leg cramps up? How you put a heating pad on it and it relaxes the muscle?"

Vaguely distracted from the pain by conversation, Roxas nodded weakly. "Uh huh…"

"Well," Axel said, reaching down to press his hands against the blond's hips. "That's the best thing about having these hands. I'm like a living, breathing, heating pad. In a way."

Roxas laughed a little, Axel's caring expression making him smile. "You look happy," he said, taking a deep breath as the sharp pain turned into more of a dull ache.

"
Ilessthan3KH chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
daww! so cute XD
Ilessthan3KH chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
that was the most adorable declaration of love I've ever read.. Roxas3 this is a great story XD
GhostyNonsense chapter 16 . 9/15/2013
I freakin love you for the "Goi it memorized?" you snuck in there
Cum slip n slide? I totally lost my shit XD
I wish more authors wrote like you did, it kinda evens put the smut! This was beautiful, and I'm really glad you added more depth to the characters!
Axel likes Mindless Self Indulgence...fuck yes. :DDD
Please write more AkuRoku fics!
SA13 chapter 29 . 7/28/2013
OMYGOSH I think i went through a whole box of tissues! This is THE best fanfic I've ever read! You are amazing and so is this story! GREAT, GREAT JOB!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/29/2013
This was an AWSOME Fic! XD The only question I have left is: "Did Axel ever see the pictures of Roxas in a dress?"
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This story's pretty funny :grin:
AnnieTaphouse chapter 29 . 6/5/2013
I love this story so much! It has plot, fluff (but not too much) and the required anxt! But there wasn't too much of that either which was soooooo refreshing! So congratulations on a fabulous story!
chelseaflowry chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
So I'd just like to let you know that after like idk 4? years, this story is by far still the best fanfiction I've ever read. I'm not even a heavy akuroku shipper any more but I still come back and read this story every now and then because it makes me laugh so freaking much and it's just seriously the best. When getting a friend back into fanfiction, I showed her this story first and she LOVED IT. I remember her text "A FUCK IS A FUCK IS A FUCK" She didn't even ship akuroku. And Idk if you're still in the fanfiction biz (I'll probably check that out after this review) but I just wanted to let you know how much this piece of yaoi touched my heart3
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 29 . 5/5/2013
Great story. I hope that even all these years after writing it you know it is still being appreciated. Very well done and the last paragraph is beautiful. Thank you!
1,896 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »