Reviews for Tease
Kitty chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
LOVE IT
kitty chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
need to read more its addicting !
Chatting Airborne chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
"Roxas tried to kiss each one away, but there were too many"
Dear god, what are you trying to do to me?!
Seriously though, after internally sobbing (and a tad bit of external tear shedding, I'm going through a rough time) I was able to fully appreciate the wonderfulness of this chapter. For one thing, the emotional journey through the scene with Axel's mother was very well written, the pot and tequila madness was deftly written (almost too deftly written, if ya know what I mean, ehem ehem) and the way you write Axel, he doesn't sound self pitying. All of these are important lessons I need to grab and take along when I go on my writing journeys...
But... if that wasn't enough for you ego, ya did good.
cocoadaze chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
Lol i love this chappie so much! :D '' Demyx Your boyfriend made me pretty'' :D Axel 3 And i love Zexy here 3
cocoadaze chapter 29 . 3/20/2013
Oh mi god. I love this! 3 Akuroku is just so sweet, and Soriku is so awesome :D and Zemyx is just the most adorable thing. I love AkuDemy friendship
And the ending is just amazing 3
Loved reading it. :3
Tiger chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
I think I've read this like, 3 times already and each time I can't ever get tired of it! It's like my favorite book or something. I wish FF had a download for Kindle option so I could read good stories like this when I don't have Internet and ok I'm getting WAY off topic now...
emdem94 chapter 29 . 1/14/2013
love this story even though i read it once i could read it again
breakfast-tiffs chapter 29 . 1/13/2013
The last two chapters make me cry, cause graduation and leaving for college are really sad times to me.
And I'm just so sad right now.
Kunoichi21 chapter 29 . 1/2/2013
I... I'm astounded. I mean, holy hell, I did NOT have the patience to sift through all the horrible AkuRoku fics on this site to find the few rare gems that exist. Especially not as far back as I would have had to go to find this one. I... I found this one by chance. I looked into my email and had four emails from the bot because someone had faved and followed both me and my story for AkuRoku day and in the midst of getting around to sending her a PM, I decided to look through her favorite stories and found this. And I'm so, so, SO glad that I did because holy shit. And I mean dear God! Why couldn't I have been obsessed with Kingdom Hearts when I first joined this site? No. Instead, I was obsessed with Death Note. But if I had been obsessed with Kingdom Hearts, this could have been finished not /too/ long before I joined. Dammit. Oh well. I found it now, and I'm so glad I did. I had so many fucking laughs while reading this. The girl I beta-read for... I kept sending her little bits and pieces of the Really Funny stuff that had me giggling like a doofus for ten minutes over msn. And now, I could look back at the beginning and sit here and wonder how I couldn't have high hopes for what it transformed into. Your writing evolved over the course of this story. I mean, it's no wonder you have so many reviews on it. I can only /hope/ that my writing is as wonderful as yours some day. I will definitely have to read some of your other things and try to figure out how exactly you evolved as you did. And then hopefully, I can take notes and get myself through that same process.

This is probably one of the longest reviews I've left on a story, but I couldn't tell you since the "comment" box doesn't actually tell you how many characters out of 8000 you have left to use... I think my longest review got to 4400 left to use though. Anyway, I digress. And yes, I did just quote Axel, because for a girl who likes other girls, I'm hopelessly in love with him. I hope that you enjoy what the year of Roxas has to bring to you, and that you actually still use FFN. I haven't been over to your profile yet to see if you've updated recently or anything, because I haven't made it that far, but I really should be getting to bed now, since my ass is falling asleep thanks to this less-than-cushy chair we have that's been flattened in the cushion department from my fatass brother.

I will get around to reading your other stories eventually, as I try to muster up some inspiration and motivation and some other kind of "ation" to work on my stuff like I should. Happy new year to you.
kh07gl chapter 25 . 12/27/2012
Hahahaha! Love the headlines man! Awesome fic, totally epic! This chapter made me wanna laugh my arse off but it's like past midnight and my dad is working outside my room... And he's bloody tired so I cant laugh but I did giggle lol.
emy1511 chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
i lost it when he said "Fuck whoever the hell you want, but don't forget to fuck yourself, because I'm done with you." too perfect!
emy1511 chapter 9 . 11/26/2012
sex scene way to short and undescriptive
emy1511 chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Roxas's little speech was so cute!
ptoridactyl chapter 27 . 11/21/2012
Yeah. This satisfies me so much. It's great. Thanks!
ptoridactyl chapter 25 . 11/20/2012
Well. I've been essentially stalking this story. And ive conjured up quite a few conclusions I wish to tell you...
1) you're writing is amazing/addictive/all around awesome
2) you have lovely taste in music. I constantly find myself singing along to whatever Axel is XD
3) your personality traits are similar to mine... Lol I don't really know how I came up with that but ehh go figure
4) you inspire me to rewrite those few shitty fanfics I did and make them better
5) I need a boyfriend... Yep

Lol yes Thats what I've come up with so far. Not too shabby ehh?
1,896 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »