Reviews for With A Cherry On Top
Rose chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Oh my God, this is so funny, even though I didn't have the first clue as to what a 'puta ' was... but it was great anyway! :)
lexandraa chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This was fairly well written and Ionly noticed a few misplaced words in it. There were a few really good parts of this story but there were also some rather silly ones. It was quite funny though. :p

-b3lla
simplegnome chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
*laughing my own weddingcake to fall of the table (neither of them are existing just right now, but anyway: now you know how much I liked your story!)*

And that's it!
scribbl chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
"she’ll make a gorgeous husband for him"

erm...i think its gorgeous WIFE.

but excellent fic.

i like the cherry :)

and the cat fight :)

haha and the puta.

thats my friends last name. haha. except she spells it putta.

and she actually TAKES spanish. and her teacher calls everyone by their last names. haha.

very nice fic!

xoxos :)
amortentiaaa chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Love the title. Why did Oliver propose to Adrienne then? his parents? why would they want someone Spanish? wouldn't they prefer Scottish? o.o;
summersgirl2526 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
awesome
Stuck Here Waiting chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I thought it was very funny... but why are they wearing muggle dress clothes like tuxedos instead of dress robes, and why did they brawl instead of using hexes... anyways theres a song by Rammstein, it's a German metal band, called Te Quiero Puta, in that case it's i want pussy, don't know why i just thought i'd share that with you if you wanted to know or not... sry if i didn't
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
*bangs head against desk*

I distinctly remember reviewing this! I could have freaking *sworn* I did! Well since I didnt,here's your review:

OH..MY..GOD...this is one of the singlemost hilarious fics I've read in a while.

Oliver, the Twins and Katie rock hard. Especially the twins with their hilarious stunts, including turning Katie into a human sundae.

(‘Oliver Tobias Wood, why is there a cherry on my head!’

‘Because you were so covered in icing that we decided to turn you into a sundae.’ George answers as he and Fred step out of the shadows with identical grins.

‘A sundae?’ I echo confusedly.

‘Yeah, a sundae – you know -’ says Fred.

‘- with a cherry on top!’ finishes George with a laugh.)

There's the memorable quote! I love this passage, it's probably the best part of the story.

No worries, not everything that anybody writes is always perfect, but this is cute, funny and has a great plot, so that takes away from the alleged horribleness of the story.
FallenMystery chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Omg, I really love our OWKB fics- this one was... well, the icing on the cake! I was laughing the whole time- hilarious!

FM

ps- at the beginning, you might want to change where it says Adrienne will make a good husband for Oliver, because i think she'd make a better wife... anyways, great job!
abandonedprofile1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
In response to your A/N, i was laughing out loud almost the whole way through that :]

loving all your katie/oliver stories, keep it up :]

.x.
MissMintyBlue chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
LOL!THIS WAS SO FREAKING HILARIOUS!
dead-girls chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
AHAHAHHAHA! That was hilarious! I loved Adrienne vs. Katie. Absolutely wonderful writing!
KariHermione chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
great one!
TooSweet4Words chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Lol, this story was so funny.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
oh. . .my. . .god. . .my sides hurt from laughing so hard! ! ! I loved this! ! !