Reviews for The V in River
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Ideas are bulletproof.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
wow. this was unbelievably cool. especially liked the last line, not sure if it's a quote or whether River's saying it herself, but it had impact. thanks for writing and sharing. ;)
Karakot chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
this is actually about the reaper cometh. it is a good story you should try to expand on it but only if you want to. gosh knows how bad i am with posting.

good luck

karakot
librarywitch chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Another wonderful snippet! Thanks for sharing.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I think that River, with her telepathic gift, super-genius mind and unstoppable fighting skills, could be an excellent V.
Troodon chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Wow, I never thought of combining the two universes! Now that it's laid out for me I can definitely see the parallels. A nice dialogue between Mal and River, and they sound pretty in character to me (which is amazingly hard to do, esp. in River's case). Good job!
Kickarrot chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
OMG! I love it! _ I can see River being just like V.

~*Kickarrot
Tom O'Bedlam chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I never would have thought of combining these two amazing creations, but it works surprisingly well. I love the comparison between V and River, and what they've had done to them by tyrannical government. Total kudos.
Osanagokorochi chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Vivid, valid and overall very good.

V for victory!

-Koru
Startide Risen chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I had a sort of fangirl squee moment there. I never read crossovers. I'm glad a bizarre compulsion overrode my usual snobbery in that area.
Kitty Rasputin chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
That was awesome! I think that V for Vendetta is one of the best movies I have seen in a long time. If any person were to quote that so easily, it would be River. I liked it so much I'm adding it to my favorite stories. Keep it up.
Rainne chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Ooh, very nice! That last line is perfect. Firefly and V for Vendetta- who'd've thought they're two great tastes that taste great together? You apparently. Thanks for an excellent semi-crossover.
go-get-some chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I love V for Vendetta, and Firefly, and this story done justice for both. I love the way you used quotes from the movie(s).
Raiining chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Excellent! I just watched this movie last night, too, so it all rang that much clearer. Very nice job with the quotes (I loved the "I could have roses"), but my favourite lines were these:

"Fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words; they are perspectives. Twice the world was reminded, and twice the world forgot."

Excellent.

And the end was wonderful, too :-)
nannon chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
that was very cool. and it worked quite well.