Reviews for The V in River
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wow...just wow...this was some amazing work here, Jedi Buttercup! Definitely loved the parallels you drew between River and V/Evey (cuz there are parts to both characters in River, I think).

Makes me wonder though...how the film would have been if Summer had been cast as Evey Hammond, instead of Natalie Portman (though I love me some Natalie ;D). I think she would have done the character justice:)

BEB
Gwenfrewi72 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Ooh, I like this. I hope it's not a one shot story otherwise I'll be sad.
Ellisguy chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
So, do we get to see River in the same get-up as Natalie Portman in that scene with the Bishop? Oh, I'm bad! Nice melding of the two genres, really. I hope that you do more with this.
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Taltally shiny. Is there more where this came from? Cuz if there is I wanna see it.
Dragonflame-05 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I always liked V. My mom was very inpressed with his little speech to Evvy that included all those V words. She was all wow. Anyway I like how you did this. V did remind me a little of River for some reason.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Well done!
Chrys chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
wow, I haven't even seen V for Vendetta so I was lost on the quotes but they all really do seem like River would say them. I really love this story, I especially loved the last line. I really do hope you continue this in some way, I need to know what happens.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2