Reviews for Of the Wolf, Ram and Hart
fierynightangel chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
cool!
Alkeni chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Interesting. Even if I think that legend gives the Council an unfair presentation.

Of course, as well written as everything you write. An Enjoyable read.
lizzywithfire chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
OMG! That was amazing! You should definitly update that SOON!
mendenbar chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
This is such a tasty beginning and so many little tidbits to whet one's appetite. Can't wait for more.
madbrad chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
What what what, are we supposed to believe that Zoe *is* Jasmine? Huh?

I never caught Jayne's actor on Angel; which character did he play there?

Clever idea, using the Firefly actors' Angel roles.
Mistress of the Knight chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Wow! Fascinating twist with the intriguing hint at a Zoe double identity! I like the depth to that. So many 'doubles' would beyond coincidence and into the ridiculous. I have full faith in your storytelling abilities that you will provide some clever explanation for all this!
Saffygirl chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
Awesome fic!
Spacebabie chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Nice and well detailed.
Hebi R chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Really wish you'd do a sequel to this. Please?
lembas7 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Cool! I'm wondering what more there is to this story? If anything? It's definitely interesting enough to merit a few more chapters! :)
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Well, this certainly is an interesting first chapter. If you meant to mistify or confuse your readers, you certainly managed to pull it off. I was completely confused as I read through this chapter/story (Though I know Malcolm mistook Marcus Hamilton for Jayne, who mistook Malcolm for Caleb). I liked how you had Wofram and Hart believed to be a fairy tale in Firefly universe much like Reavers were believed to be. One thing that puzzled me though was Zoe's indication that it took "eight" bullets to stop Marcus; No disrepect, but that man looks like he could take a birrage from a machine gun and still kill you. Alas I digress, a dead Marcus is a good Marcus! But really here: If this is a Firefly/Angel crossover, why is it in the Buffy Crossover category? And please, back story, back story please! What the heck is going on? And what does Zoe know?

Update please!

Sakura123
Raiining chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Oh!

Most *excellent*! Want _more_! Delicious storyline, and very nice characterisation, as always.

I got the box set of Firefly for my birthday (yay!) and intend to watch them all next week. Then I'll *really* get the show, though your snippets give me much of a hint. Excellent story this time - and way to leave it open for more!