Reviews for Flowers in the Rain
lakeya2700 chapter 12 . 9h
Omg this story...was the bomb! Thank you for this :)
Moonstone Muse chapter 12 . 10/7
This was a very fun read! I'm still trying to decide how I feel about your AU Gaara and Sakura; it's not that I dislike them, they are just a different interpretation than is common. Thank you for the story!
Choco Banana Smoothie chapter 12 . 7/31
I love this fic so much! :) Once again, you nailed it!
Oh my dear Maemi...you will never learn. If you seek revenge you seek the consequences.
ahh. Oh how i wish that romance would fall into place just like so. But reading your beautiful story is enough, I doubt I'd ever be so lucky, but one never knows.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 12 . 1/31
I loved the ending! So funny and cute I couldn't stop giggling like a mad woman throughout this :D
WeirdMaknae chapter 12 . 12/10/2015
OHMYGOD THANKYOUUUUU AUTHOR-NIM! I love this story, you have no idea how desperate I was in finding a good GaaSaku read. I am so glad I stumbled upon this amazing piece of story! This is a well-put story, and I am glad you didn't made Gaara OOC. You portrayed him and his emotions, as well as Sakura and the other characters in such defining and perfect ways. Thank you for this! One of my fav fanfics ever. Please write more GaaSaku fics! Arigatou ~
Iris chapter 11 . 7/19/2015
Ah, this story was lovely :') Thanks ever so for it, you wrote their characters wonderfully, as ever, and there are few things more sexy than such a possessive, lustful Gaara ;D
Shinza chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
This chapter got me grinning like mad :D
I was actually waiting for the last chapter to review, but I couldn't help myself. This is a truly sweet and adorable and madly addicting story! It's really well written, and the characters, and their emotions and reactions, are spot on and just precious!
Thank you for writing sure a wonderfully cute and fluffy story! :3
kikiKREAM chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Whoa, does Sakura already know Gaara? -gasp- O:
matchamazing chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
Awww this was such a nice story~
matchamazing chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
I love the idea of Sakura asking random questions omg hahaha so kawaii~
andy chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
adjust your paragraph
you are a fan who doesnt like the to add legendary charactes.
Aria Desu chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
Hello there senpai, I'm Aria nice to meet you! :3
Senpai, after I read this fanfic one thing became sure for me that this is one of the most fluffy romance fanfic I ever read! I'm not really into GaaSaku actually, but your fic makes me think twice. I guess I have a feeling for GaaSaku now :')
Really senpai, I love how you write your story. It's simple and enjoyable to read! I even spent my whole day to finish this! Thank goodness you finished your fic. I don't know what should I do if this fluff fanfic is still at a cliffhanger ;u;) Mind if I put this fic in my fav list? XD
Thank you for your nice fanfic senpai! I definitely not regreting reading this. By the way, happy new year! Maybe I'm gonna read your other fic now haha...
-Aria desu-