Reviews for Flowers in the Rain
Aria Desu chapter 12 . 12/30/2014
Hello there senpai, I'm Aria nice to meet you! :3
Senpai, after I read this fanfic one thing became sure for me that this is one of the most fluffy romance fanfic I ever read! I'm not really into GaaSaku actually, but your fic makes me think twice. I guess I have a feeling for GaaSaku now :')
Really senpai, I love how you write your story. It's simple and enjoyable to read! I even spent my whole day to finish this! Thank goodness you finished your fic. I don't know what should I do if this fluff fanfic is still at a cliffhanger ;u;) Mind if I put this fic in my fav list? XD
Thank you for your nice fanfic senpai! I definitely not regreting reading this. By the way, happy new year! Maybe I'm gonna read your other fic now haha...
-Aria desu-
IridescentInTheDark chapter 12 . 8/9/2014
Never a dull moment. Thank you for writing this. XD
Soph and Red Apples chapter 12 . 6/4/2014
THIS. WAS. AMAZING.
I really love this! This GaaSaku AU fic did not fail in making me feel a ton of emotions. I distinctly recall feeling joy for sakura and gaara's relationship, hate for the maemi, lots of love for temari & kankurou and even for akatsuki in the end!
Basically, even with a simple plot, every single thing in this story was great. From the bond between the sand siblings, to sakura's job, her friends, all their current life issues, gaara's temper, and to how sakura kept having chance encounters with gaara... I simply loved the beauty in this.
*hands you a bouquet of flowers*
thank you for writing this! xoxox
Tifah 98 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
AWWW how they met!
gorillazspaz chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
I would pretty much like to post the exact same review that kitsuneasika did seeing as how I started hyperventilating at pretty much the same time, and couldn't stop until Ino got here away from Gaara.
silverwolfigther00 chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
Its so cute
Tifah 98 chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
Second time I'm reading this can't get over it totally loved it! Make more I'll read the rest of your stories! Love you!
KPOPMetalChik chapter 12 . 1/2/2014
I loved this story so much. Again beautifully written with different scene to it 3its 4 am and i must say, ill be sleeping well after finihing up this chapter 3 gaara and sakura are so perfect for each other. I love how well you describe their personalities!
Great job!
kimba93 chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
I'll have you know that I stayed up till 5am reading this story. I absolutely couldn't put it down. It was so lovely and you couldn't have done a better job! STANDING OVATION! Will definitely look out for more of your work!
laydeedunk chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I reread this story once a year. So I've reread it like... 4-5 times. I swear it's my favorite story of all time. They should have a movie based on this story.
ClumsyPinkTiger chapter 12 . 9/5/2013
Sqeeeeeee! Loved this sososososo much. Full range of emotions. I laughed; I cried; I yelled-mostly at Maemi. And, never would have thought of Hidan with Temari, but it was just perfect. Lol. Siigh. It ended perfectly, but so sad it's over! Bravo. _
saku642734 chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
very awesome story! loved it so much :)
narubabe chapter 12 . 6/9/2013
Perf!
Phaidra-the-Naiad chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
Exquisite journey ! I enjoyed the plot and generally watching Sakura and Gaara's story together. It was really amazing. And your writing was like a true wirter! I'm a new fanfictioner and recently started my own story rated T but it's a little poor so I try to learn from you! :)
lili chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
Ouiiiinnn It s the end! Your story was amazing! But I didn't like your epilogue because it was short and for an amazing fic I was expecting an amazing epilogue like 3 years later they are in there parents grav and Sakura has a ring in her finger or something like this and not an end with them going in a bar just to see Naruto and Hinata :(
Because this end let me en ma faim