Reviews for Flowers in the Rain
jacpin2002 chapter 12 . 7/26
Excellent story! One of my favorites.
shalicia Cullen chapter 12 . 4/5
I love it.
lionlover90 chapter 12 . 4/5
MORE!
Saba Shiekh chapter 12 . 1/28
Hey dear! This was beautiful. You explained everything perfectly. Especially the graveyard scenes. Keep it up. And thanks for writing this wonderful fic
lakeya2700 chapter 12 . 12/2/2016
Omg this story...was the bomb! Thank you for this :)
Moonstone Muse chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
This was a very fun read! I'm still trying to decide how I feel about your AU Gaara and Sakura; it's not that I dislike them, they are just a different interpretation than is common. Thank you for the story!
Choco Banana Smoothie chapter 12 . 7/31/2016
I love this fic so much! :) Once again, you nailed it!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/25/2016
Oh my dear Maemi...you will never learn. If you seek revenge you seek the consequences.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/25/2016
ahh. Oh how i wish that romance would fall into place just like so. But reading your beautiful story is enough, I doubt I'd ever be so lucky, but one never knows.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 12 . 1/31/2016
I loved the ending! So funny and cute I couldn't stop giggling like a mad woman throughout this :D
WeirdMaknae chapter 12 . 12/10/2015
OHMYGOD THANKYOUUUUU AUTHOR-NIM! I love this story, you have no idea how desperate I was in finding a good GaaSaku read. I am so glad I stumbled upon this amazing piece of story! This is a well-put story, and I am glad you didn't made Gaara OOC. You portrayed him and his emotions, as well as Sakura and the other characters in such defining and perfect ways. Thank you for this! One of my fav fanfics ever. Please write more GaaSaku fics! Arigatou ~
Iris chapter 11 . 7/19/2015
Ah, this story was lovely :') Thanks ever so for it, you wrote their characters wonderfully, as ever, and there are few things more sexy than such a possessive, lustful Gaara ;D
Shinza chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
This chapter got me grinning like mad :D
I was actually waiting for the last chapter to review, but I couldn't help myself. This is a truly sweet and adorable and madly addicting story! It's really well written, and the characters, and their emotions and reactions, are spot on and just precious!
Thank you for writing sure a wonderfully cute and fluffy story! :3
kikiKREAM chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Whoa, does Sakura already know Gaara? -gasp- O:
Marahuyo chapter 12 . 6/10/2015
Awww this was such a nice story~
1,001 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »