Reviews for Monsters
PensiveClarice chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Excellent! Though I wonder why Dumbledore would carry aconite around, I've learned to stop questioning the stuff he does XP

Loved how dark and amazing this was. I was cheering Snape the entire time.
dusty old books chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
"So how did he get the aconite from Dumbledore? How did he know the Headmaster even had it? How did he kill himself? The clues are in the story. Ha. He would like to see some of his reasoning kept secret."

Legilimency and a bit of wandless accio? Or just quick hands after he got the location from headmaster's mind...

Nice one but I think the canon punishment is better though.

Let's see: one dead for his only son to grow up neglected and emotionally abused, another in the *pleasant* company of dementors for more than a decade, another living shunned, ostracized and in poverty with frequent guiilt trips and finally the last one a coward and a rat. Feels so much better that way...

Though Snape got the bad end too but he had a choice...His bad for being so damn *noble* Slytherin
Lilly McShepin chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Is it a bad thing that I was rooting Snape on the entire time? What does that say about me as a person?

...I'm still cheering for Severus...
Dormantness chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Hmm...really nice evil Severus touch in this story:) I just LOVE the way he tricked AD to being condemned into Azkaban. Serves him well for being so gryffindor-biaised. I wonder, is it WRONG of me to actually like the Marauder's death?
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
uwah this was lovely! i love a cunning manipulative snape (whether he works for the light or dark) _ how old is snape here though? i think early twenties right? um...but wth is dumbledore carrying aconite around for! and a needle? O_O he carries around neddles of aconite? in his robes? what if he accidently pricks himself with it? lol! and i think the aurours and ministry wouldn't be THAT quick to sentence the great dumbledore great leader of the light to death...b/c after all, snape was a evil slytherin who killed three innocent gryfindors
vvc chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
wow. i came across this looking for something else and i love it! what a fantastic severus. evil, plotting, anticipating his enemy's actions. wonderful. just wonderful. off to see what else you've written...
Niger Aquila chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Brilliant story! Dumbledore really should have known better. And really, while I tend to think that Dumbledore has tried his best, I still can't help feeling pleased whenever I see one of the snakes gets back at him.

Dumbledore always seems to have conveniently forgotten that the Slytherins are just as much his responsibility as the Gryffindors (I have read your other fic POW, btw, which is just as nice, but I enjoyed the interaction between Dumbledore and young Snape in this one more), not to mention that the whole 'Slytherins are evil' attitude is probably one of the reasons that so many Slytherins flock over to Voldemort.

Aside from reviewing this wonderful story, I am also writing (since you've disabled PM) to ask for permission to translate this fic into Chinese so that more people will be able to enjoy it.

Sorry for the long message. I look forward to hearing your reply.
Damon Dike chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I loved this, it really showed how bitter and clever Snape was and made Dumbledore look like the fool he is.
paranoidbychoice chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
love how demented Snape is in story and how he got rid of James and CO as well as Dumbledor he was always to bias for my taste about Snape anyway
X59 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Wow, that was intense.

I figure that Sev. got the aconite when the dumledore hit him.
LunalitSol chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I am in absolute awe. To say that this is a magnificent piece of work... would be a major understatement. Any words I could select to describe this... Excellent, Perfect, Dazzling, Amazing, Superb, Incredible... would undermine its contents, would barely scratch the surface. You are a truly tremendous writer.
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
oh my god
aS.iNNocenT.aS.a.DeaTH.EaTeR chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
o i like this "dark and evil" snape. haha. this was good and you're such and intelligent author, i never would have thought of anything like this.
thomas hobbs chapter 1 . 10/12/2007