Reviews for Monsters
Kunoichi 008 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Brilliant.
Contemptus Saeculi chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Another good one!

I was waiting for a Snape!Revenge! Fic! You did it beautifully!

Well done!
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Oh, this is creepy, unnerving, chilling writing. It's a good portrayal of Severus and I like it, very much. There are a lot of excellent points in this story, and you've written it very well.

I'm afraid I still can't quite work out how Severus got the aconite. Please could you let me know?
Baby-Cellophane chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
this was amazing.

i'm pretty glad that severus finally got his revenge, and silly old dumbledore...i've never really cared for him much; he's basically a paper tiger - he may appear powerful, but he's really just an old man.
lil-baby-tash chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
oh... my... god...!

BRILLIANT! sheer brilliance! HA take that dumby! MUAHAHAHAH severus wins... wow this fic while so angsty its just so realistic... and now dumbledore with pay muahahahahah! it never pays to neglect children as the headmaster he should have known that! my god sorry i was just in mood for a bit of dumbledore bashing because whether people like it or not it's true! he's not perfect...

im deffinately favouriting this!
Jelly chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I love your writting, its perfect!
ScorpionofFire chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
scary, creepy, brilliant, poetic justice.
Kathleen Yuki chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
That was awesome! Dumbledore gets it... yes! keep up the good work
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Excellent short.
Oya chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Slurp. I like Severus here, so so smart. Even though killing bullies isn't the way.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wicked! And brilliant. I love this.
kyer chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
(yes, too lazy to sign in for just one review before hitting bed...Severus bite me. lol)

Anyway, despite the fact that Albus is my second fav...this was extremely good and very believable. In fact, it's so good that it's well my mind immediately (okay ALMOST immediately) came up with two possibilities that would save Dumbley's ass. (well, he IS my second favorite even though he is guilty of what he's accused of.)

Still, even though Albus will not suffer The Kiss or much time in Azkaban, it's nice that he will get pretty shaken up in the meantime because Severus deserves that at least and-damnitall-Albus was a jerk where the Slytherins are concerned.

At any rate, it was so immensely satisfying to hear the Mauraders (terrorists in the making as if the NAME didn't give anyone a clue as to their evilness) get blown away. Good riddance to bad rubbish there.
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Brilliant! A very insightful story about what happens when the victim snaps and strikes right back. I loved how Snape is depicted as almost unhinged, after what he suffered and what he did, and the way he seems to see it all as a game, which completely jarred the unflappable Dumbledore. I also loved that it was a game Snape won since he was right, Dumbledore had the power to do something earlier and he never.

I wouldn't really say Snape was evil in this story but rather a product of what Dumbledore and the Marauders made him to be. After all, everything he said about Dumbledore and the four brats was true.
risi chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Not much to say, save that I really liked this and I'm glad Severus was able to win one over the headmaster and not lose his soul. I wonder if Dumbledore will lose his instead?
Agent Jaid chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Amazing. I'd love to write a stellar review about how much I adored your characterization of Snape, and of how brilliant I think the idea of the story was and simply stunning the execution of it was. That Snape would finally kill the four Marauders... Seriously, I just.. yes. I can't believe it. It's amazing.

~ Melody