Reviews for Monsters
LunalitSol chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I am in absolute awe. To say that this is a magnificent piece of work... would be a major understatement. Any words I could select to describe this... Excellent, Perfect, Dazzling, Amazing, Superb, Incredible... would undermine its contents, would barely scratch the surface. You are a truly tremendous writer.
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
oh my god
aS.iNNocenT.aS.a.DeaTH.EaTeR chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
o i like this "dark and evil" snape. haha. this was good and you're such and intelligent author, i never would have thought of anything like this.
thomas hobbs chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
when he hit him?
Kunoichi 008 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Brilliant.
Contemptus Saeculi chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Another good one!

I was waiting for a Snape!Revenge! Fic! You did it beautifully!

Well done!
Catmint chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Oh, this is creepy, unnerving, chilling writing. It's a good portrayal of Severus and I like it, very much. There are a lot of excellent points in this story, and you've written it very well.

I'm afraid I still can't quite work out how Severus got the aconite. Please could you let me know?
Baby-Cellophane chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
this was amazing.

i'm pretty glad that severus finally got his revenge, and silly old dumbledore...i've never really cared for him much; he's basically a paper tiger - he may appear powerful, but he's really just an old man.
lil-baby-tash chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
oh... my... god...!

BRILLIANT! sheer brilliance! HA take that dumby! MUAHAHAHAH severus wins... wow this fic while so angsty its just so realistic... and now dumbledore with pay muahahahahah! it never pays to neglect children as the headmaster he should have known that! my god sorry i was just in mood for a bit of dumbledore bashing because whether people like it or not it's true! he's not perfect...

im deffinately favouriting this!
Jelly chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I love your writting, its perfect!
ScorpionofFire chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
scary, creepy, brilliant, poetic justice.
Kathleen Yuki chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
That was awesome! Dumbledore gets it... yes! keep up the good work
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Excellent short.
Oya chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Slurp. I like Severus here, so so smart. Even though killing bullies isn't the way.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wicked! And brilliant. I love this.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »