Reviews for Monsters
kyer chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
(yes, too lazy to sign in for just one review before hitting bed...Severus bite me. lol)

Anyway, despite the fact that Albus is my second fav...this was extremely good and very believable. In fact, it's so good that it's well my mind immediately (okay ALMOST immediately) came up with two possibilities that would save Dumbley's ass. (well, he IS my second favorite even though he is guilty of what he's accused of.)

Still, even though Albus will not suffer The Kiss or much time in Azkaban, it's nice that he will get pretty shaken up in the meantime because Severus deserves that at least and-damnitall-Albus was a jerk where the Slytherins are concerned.

At any rate, it was so immensely satisfying to hear the Mauraders (terrorists in the making as if the NAME didn't give anyone a clue as to their evilness) get blown away. Good riddance to bad rubbish there.
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Brilliant! A very insightful story about what happens when the victim snaps and strikes right back. I loved how Snape is depicted as almost unhinged, after what he suffered and what he did, and the way he seems to see it all as a game, which completely jarred the unflappable Dumbledore. I also loved that it was a game Snape won since he was right, Dumbledore had the power to do something earlier and he never.

I wouldn't really say Snape was evil in this story but rather a product of what Dumbledore and the Marauders made him to be. After all, everything he said about Dumbledore and the four brats was true.
risi chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Not much to say, save that I really liked this and I'm glad Severus was able to win one over the headmaster and not lose his soul. I wonder if Dumbledore will lose his instead?
Agent Jaid chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Amazing. I'd love to write a stellar review about how much I adored your characterization of Snape, and of how brilliant I think the idea of the story was and simply stunning the execution of it was. That Snape would finally kill the four Marauders... Seriously, I just.. yes. I can't believe it. It's amazing.

~ Melody
Golum chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Very good!
duj chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Canon-Snape isn't this ruthless/psychopathic, but a credible version with a cunningly nasty twist. There's certainly a lot of truth in his complaints against Dumbledore and his spoilt proteges.
Queenie97 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I loved your story I think you wrote it very well. I especially like how you portrayed Severus.
CoyoteWolf chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wicked. If only he'd a...er, I mean. What a terrible thing for Severus to do!

Now...update your other fics! And then..life will be perfect : )
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
So I firmly believe Snape is good. But that doesn't mean I haven't enjoy this. I guess this would be the outcome if Snape REALLY WOULD be a BAD, BAD Death Eater. Thank you for writing it. (-: I will add it to C2 Severus Snape. (-:
Ghosthic Satane chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Loved it :)
NativeMoon chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
*WOLF WHISTLES AND MAD CLAPS*

I've never been able to bring myself to the point where I could write 'Evil Snape' - but my God you do it brilliantly - and it is SO justified! Damn he makes me proud - and so do you for exacting the revenge that will never come in Canon. Dumbledore is not some kindly old father-figure; he uses Snape and often lets him down, particularly when it comes to the Unholy Three of Gryffindor. Good on you for setting him up so brilliantly. God I am in an evil frame of mind today...

Perfect, just absolutely perfect.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4