Reviews for The Wolves Seal
Tomb Robber Vicky chapter 70 . 1/27/2007
I can't believe that the all the homework I had kept me from reading and reviewing the last chapters! It was such a happy ending, too! I got teary-eyed when their wedding. But they will never see Yami again? Then FG must start after the end of the series. I can't wait to read that, by the way! The one-shot, too.

On another note, have you considered writing any Yugioh GX fanfictions? I'm pretty sure you'd do really well with it, but that's just an idea up in the air for you.

Keep writing and don't get discouraged!
master x 218 chapter 70 . 1/27/2007
GREAT FANFIC EVER! Sorry I didn't update for so long. Great ending to a great fanfic. I look forward to your next story. See'ya.
Metal Overlord 2.0 chapter 70 . 1/27/2007
(Sigh) I've always been a sucker for a happy ending, they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, at long last Illidan and Marie have been reunited and as they did in times past have sealed the bond between them in tender wedding vows. Now the only question is, is Illidan going to make it out of his wedding night in one peice? LOL And so the second chapter in this remarkable trilogy has come to a close and the tale is all but told, however one last adventure and one final challenge stands between these young lovers and the peace and happiness they deserve, and if 'Star Wars' has taught us anything it's that the best has yet to come :) I eagerly await the opportunity to read your third chapter int the ongoing adventures of these two remarkable people and until I hear from you again I bid you adieu my talented friend (tips his hat to Illidan and Marie and walks off into the foggy night the clank of his mettalic talons echoing into the distance)
Isis the Sphinx chapter 70 . 1/26/2007
Aw...more fluff. But a bit of sadness too. You just HAD to mention Yami's passing, didn't you? Eh. This was good anyway. I loved how you kept the storyline the same yet changed it a bit so you could do some stuff. Great job. I look forward to Forgotten Guardians. Keep writing!
ardee chapter 69 . 1/25/2007
WHOO HOO! EXAMS ARE OVER! (sweat drops) Sorry about that. Anyway, nice chapters. It wasn't exactly bursting with action or anything, but well written. As for TFG, c'mon! Give us a single key word! Look's like we're coming to the end of another great story. I actually liked this one more than ToP. Most of ToP was dueling. The plot was pretty solid, but this included some good duels, a bit of journeying, some side story as well. In fact, this only had one flaw. You didn't pay much attention to the characters from the show. Anyway, it was good. Respect!

P.S. Check out my story, would you? It's called Yu-Gi-Oh! Advent of Power.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 69 . 1/24/2007
Aw...*sighs* Hm..What else to say about the wedding...nice chap.

In real life:

My back! Did you know that textbooks are heavy? Did you know that a geometry and biology book combined really hurt?

Why me? Yeah, I'm done ranting/complaining now. You can ignore that if you wish.

Nice chap, keep writing!
pink-kiss-candy chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Sorry I haven't reviewed lately.

All of my friends and I have been studying for exams.

Luckily, I managed to catch this chapter. It's so adorable how much they love each other _

Ryon: *in background* HELP! *running from Tyrannasaurus*

...I must be hallucinating 0_0
Ultimate Legendary Master chapter 69 . 1/24/2007
Well this chapter was okay, but it does seem like a filler chapter. As will the next one I'm guessing. But you did a great job with this fanfic and with ToP. Hope you get inspired to finish the final sequel and great job!
Metal Overlord 2.0 chapter 69 . 1/24/2007
(Sniff) Th-that was so beautiful, aw crap I never was good at weddings I always get so emotional (sniff) WAH! (Rusts in place) Erk, a little help here would be nice LOL This was an incredibly lovely chapter the wedding was simply marvelous in it's execution, plus having Vash, Tea and Rebecca get jealous at Yami and Blue was a nice touch to humor to spice things up :) And so the curtain has descended on the second of many adventures for Illidan and Marie, now a whole new challenge shall rear it's head, the challenge of marriage LOL As always you've done a marvelous job and like I said before feel free to drop a line if you need some new ideas for TFG, after all (tries to move unsuccessfully) it's not like I'm going to be going anywhere for a while LOL Here's hoping to hear from you soon, later doggie boy!
Metal Overlord 2.0 chapter 68 . 1/22/2007
YAY there's nothing quite like a wedding to help get over the latest near miss end of the world scenario that happens so often to poor Yugi and Illidan, I'm hoping nobody will be dumb enough to try and crash this particular wedding *cough*Bandit Keith*cough* or it's going to be a bit tricky up figuring out who will kill said party crashers first, the bride of the groom LOL This was a nice way to tie up the last few loose ends in regards to the bumpy ride Marie and Illidan's relationship has taken and it's good to know the lovebirds are back on the right track, once you get over the truckloads of fluff invclved they make a very endearing couple, as I'm sure the same can be said for their real world counterparts :) Here's hoping to hear from you soon I have a funny feeling that this particular wedding will be one to remember for quite some time, later doggie boy!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 68 . 1/22/2007
Ah, that's it. You're extending this fic to include the wedding. I see. Nice chap.

In real life...

It snowed here as well, but we only got an inch from the storm. But no rain, which was nice. I THINK I know the general area of where you live now. Virginia, maybe West Virginia... The southern end of the system got rain as well as snow.

But, igmore me and my ramblings. I have to go clean snow of my mom's car now. Keep writing!
Metal Overlord 2.0 chapter 67 . 1/20/2007
It makes sense that Illidan's father wouldn't be able to bring himself to slay an innocent child just because Raijin got on a paranoid whim. I didn't expect you to keep the story going so seeing a new chapter for your story was a pleasant surprise :) If you're having problems thinking up plot material feel free to give me a call I'll crank up more storylines than you can shake a stick at LOL For example, what if Raijin was reborn like Marie, Illidan and Yami and was determined to bring the world under his rule like in ancient Egypt feeling that the world had become a vile and barbaric society and to that end he uses forbidden black Shadow Magic to create foul mockeries of the Egyptian God Cards, the Sacred Beasts, this is just a taste of the kind of stuff I cook up in my spare time so all ya need to do is ask and I'll start the ol' juices a flowin. In any case great job as always it's nice to have Marie back to her old slightly less homocidal self LOL Later doggie boy!
Ultimate Legendary Master chapter 67 . 1/19/2007
I don't mean to be rude in any way or offensive. But to be honest, I didn't find this chapter as interesting as your other chapters. But I still can't wait to see how the story will end. Well, even if you don't post after you finish this story, I won't forget and I'll still be back for the final sequel after you're ready.
master x 218 chapter 67 . 1/19/2007
That was one of the saddest chapter, you have ever written.(stiff) well see'ya.(stiff)
Isis the Sphinx chapter 67 . 1/19/2007
Big review there from HOTMI. So sad, from the eyes of Illidan, whos seeing this for the first time. Nice chap, though. And The Forgotten Guardians, take your time. You have a life, that comes first.

And in real life:

YAHOO! *jumps for joy* Semester one is out! Half the school year is over! *more dancing* What a ride it's been.

Keep writing!