Reviews for Operation: MOTHER
Madison chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
I totally understand taking a break from a story, but 7 years PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update. I want to read what happens next come on please you've been updating your last stories like Seized With Life couple you pretty please update they don't even have to be super long either they could be like idk 2,000 words just please update. :'(
Guest chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
I love this story. Please update soon! It's been too long
Divine Valor chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
When are you going to update? It's really good! Also I was inspired by your trailer chapters so i adopted that idea and used it in my story, so thank you for helping me come up with ideas.
Lord Xantos A. Fowl chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
good chapter i've always wanted to see someone explain and/or expand on kuki's fire thing, ever since T.I.M.E.L.I.N.E noone has to my satisfaction, good job on fixing that, when is this going to be updated?
The Agent of Fire chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Oh, I really hope you decide to update this soon. I know it's been almost four years, but this story is just too good not to finish. KND fics this well-written are so hard to find, and I love how you've written it so far. I like the two teaser-trailers you did for the first two chapters, too. Really original idea. ;)

Anyway, really great job! I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope you guys decide to continue it.
MiravsStella chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Just... something I wanted to note here. I've been obsessed with many things in my life- KND fics are one, the Final Fantasy series is another. And I just wanted to point out, that this really reminds me of Final Fantasy 7. Kuki could easily be Sephiroth... just saying.
Harley Quinn 904 chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
Please finish it. Pretty please. With a cherry on top!
Harley Quinn 904 chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
THIS IS UNREAL! You have wicked mad skills!

"I will not leave you here to die, Rachel!"

"Why do you care so much about what happens to me?" The blonde struggled against his pulling.

"Because everyone else is looking up to me! And you're the only one that I have to look up to! Don't take that away from me! I don't have anyone else I can talk to like I can you!"

U gotta finish it! or i will [ersonally come and interrigate you untill you do! by force! and that wouldnt be a very fun way to do another chapter now would it?

Now stop reading this and start writing!
Dawnmist 11 chapter 4 . 6/7/2010
Words cannot begin to describe just what a remarkable story this is! This is amazing! Excellent work! I'm litteraly at the edge of my seat here! Are you ever going to update it? Please do, this is too great to just forget about! (
NinjaSheik chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
LOVED IT~!
Minerva Tree chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
Please, PLEASE keep writing this. This is amazing.
unknow101 chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
this...is...THE GREATEST STORY OF THE KND FANFICTION I HAVE EVER READ! it so amazing and well detailed, like movie, better than any episode on KND. you are a master! but why oh why haven't you updated! you have 29 stories, none of them completed! please, i beg you, update this story!

that is all :)
Anon chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
Goodness, this is... absolutely amazing. It's like watching a movie on paper; it could even give operation zero a run for its money. It's stories like these that keep me in the fandom. Please, please, please continue!
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
An intense story, I love the teasers here :) But why must Numbuh 3 be MOTHER? (although I wondered why Mother was never showed in KND!)
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 4 . 3/21/2009
This story is absolutely beutiful. Hurry up and add another chapter.