Reviews for Memento Mori
becgate chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Wonderfully amazing! ! But this is not complete, we need more! ! Such a great angsty start!
ginchy-amanda chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, no fair making ginchy cry at work! Oh, man. This was rough. Momento Mori was one of the most gut-wrenching things I have ever seen, and to see yet another of my favorite red-heads deal with her mortality in such a way is agonizing. I love how her first instinct was to fight with Luke, to try to keep everything at bay. But he knows, as always, how to help her. So, so sad. Great writing!
Lora Kael chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
*sniff* Poor Mara. She always suffer so much in fanfictions... We should start to be kinder to her and give her some more happiness and good news.

Well written story.

Love Lora
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
A great story. Very good.
a b chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
*sniffs* so sad...why is Mara dying though? Oh well, it dosen't matter...it was a really good story.
Madame Naberrie chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING, I CAN TELL!

This is like my story about Padme, only like, a bizzillion times better.

How odd. I'm writing a story about Mara dying, too. Not this amazing, though.

Once again, you've proved why you're on my favorite author's list.

UPDATE! I ADORE IT WITH EVERY FIBRE OF MY BEING!
MindSatellites chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Aw.. that WAS sad... great job.

Shanni
Linwe Elendil chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Powerful! Very realistic, too. Can't tell you how many times I've wanted to be just as destructive!

I hope you're thinking about writing more! I know I would love to read it...
LuckyDetective chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wow very well written. I hope you write more ;_;
sarah chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Dear LVB,

This story was great, and so depressing! I feel so bad for Luke, and Mara. ( and Ben too!) I enjoyed it very much, its different then most stories, usually Mara just collapses and bacome a weakling when she;s in a situation like this. Yours was much better!

Will there be another chapter? Mayebe it isn't, but to me this sounds as if it needs to be completed...

I loved it, and hope to hear back from you soon!

-sarahjade
AMAPADME chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Yes you can write Angst very well in fact. I think I felt her emotions forced out on me too. Very powerful girl.
arliddian chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Oh, LVB.

You've still got it.

Man, this was so heart-wrenchingly GOOD. Vulnerable, broken Mara is a challenge to write that you've mastered perfectly.

You're fantastic.