Reviews for Secretly
T_T
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Oh I really liked that! :) *favs*
MzFizzySprite chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
i have to tell you I've read this story about ten times and it never got less sad but it never got boring I'll always love it
PleaseKillMyAccount chapter 6 . 12/21/2009
3 FAVE
jana-koko chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
I love this story...Really! If I could I would merry it.

I cry everytime when I read it and my mum is already very worried about me XDD

I like it how you write and I hope that I will read more of your storys.

koko
New York Vanilla chapter 6 . 4/6/2007
great story. i really enjoyed it.

thumbsup.
AliceInSomewhereland chapter 6 . 10/6/2006
ok, this was the final thing that I had to read. Now i'm all done reading all your fics (that is until you post more ;-D). But you should write a sequel to this. lmao. I'm sorry. I'm so bored. Not that your fics are boring. But as soon as I'm done reading them, I'm bored again. And it doesn't help that I had Chinese for dinner, and for some reason (even though I'm tired as hell) I'm really hyper. I have no idea why Chinese is making me hyper, but the last time I had it, I was on my way to a concert, so either way I was hyper. But ANYWAY. You should definitely write something else before... monday... because after Monday I don't think I'm gonna have much computer access. I'm doing an exchange program, and will be in England from Monday until November 3. But if not, then I shall read whatever you write when I return, and until then (I'm leaving you alone now *You* YES! She's gone! haha)!

x3*Mary
thisisoldandunused chapter 6 . 9/29/2006
-blabbers- But. -glares, leaves- -comes back- I liked it. -leaves-
Theban-Rune chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
This story is great. romance/angst great choose of plot. U should totally make a sequill.
summerrrain chapter 6 . 9/3/2006
Wow. That was amazing. It was sad, sweet at times, and just really good. I liked it a lot. Can't wait to hear more from you!
Audny chapter 6 . 8/31/2006
Great story.
cheerleaderchick chapter 6 . 8/29/2006
hety this is really good u should rite a sequal i wanna no what happens to then were were they going anyway?

gill

x
Vechababe chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
Wow. That was, well, brilliant doesn't even begin to cover it.
arliddian chapter 6 . 8/28/2006
Oh man.

The angst! The beautiful, heart-aching, painful, perfect angst!

You are an excellent author. Thank you for sharing this with us.