Reviews for Try
PendantOfGoddes chapter 1 . 2/20
You should definitely write more!
Rogan Fan chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Definitely need more rogan fics. This was really good :)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Wahhh! Sweet and sexy! I hope there's more! xD
M.Turnerz chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Oh, please please please write more Rogan! This was amazing! Beautifully written! I would love to see what else you have up your sleeve for these two!
bellislefan chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
prefered the logan admitting his feeelings an kissing her till the professor interrupted but very nice hope you do a sequel
Simply Alexei chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
that was... kind of absolutely amazing, i wish that there was more to it though... saria wants to know what happens afterward! X]
elwren75 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I know it's been a while since you wrote this, but yes. You should write more for Rogan. I think you did it perfectly and I would love to see a followup to this story. So what if 5 years has gone by.

I see you like Magneto and he is definitely an interesting character. He's noble in his way and very sophisticated; and it's easy to understand his motivation.

I find Logan interesting though, because he could have so easily turned out like Magneto-sometimes he is bitter and disgusted by humanity-but he stays on the "right" side of the line, in spite of himself sometimes. There are so many sides and quirks to his character. And then Marie is thrown in and things just intensify or get blown out of the water. He tempers her naivete and she is his redemption (pardon the violins and butterflies). Anyway, I'd like you to try again with this pairing. You could do great things with it, I think.
Tempest S chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I've never understood what's so great about Jean. Really, what is it? Rogue has sass, an accent, pretty eyes, cool hair. So her power's not the greatest when it's uncontrollable. As you said, there are ways around the skin issue. And once she does get control of that power? She'd be nearly unstoppable. Not to mention useful around the house. Cleaning would get done in seconds with Quicksilver's power. She'd never need a stepladder to reach something with telekinesis. The psychic thing in bed. Fast healing so she'd be up for round two in no time. She'd never have to worry about locking her keys in the house or car with Kitty's power. No wasting water on an ice maker. No worrying about gaining weight or buying clothes with Mystique's mutation. Speaking of the blue scaled lady, she runs around naked all the time so doesn't she get cold in the winter when the temp. freezing? Even if she shapeshifts into a parka, she's still not wearing any real clothes. It's just her body changing shape. She's still really naked.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
WOW that was GREAT and I was like...damn the Prof...LOL

THANKS:"D
Junesse chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
yeah, you should keep this pairing up. Especially this story. Run with it!
maipigen chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
loved it! please write more of this those two are sucjh a great couple!

Happy writing

Ditte Mai

denmark
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
this is really good

i love how rogue was too stunned to do or say anything after he kissed her lol

i think this needs to continue *cough cough* sequel *cough*
xYuna chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Yeah, you can see Jubilee as the chinese-american girl that talks briefly to Xavier in the end of X-men 2, when his class comes. She asks if he's allright.

anyway, good story:) Though you couldnt just leave it there..
Logan's Wolverette chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I love this story...I thought of that idea before too and was going to write a story about using saran wrap..LOL
whitedove03 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Oh no! you can't stop there! I want to read more! Please! Update soon!