Reviews for May Be Habit Forming
TooLazyToSignIn chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
I KNOW it's been awhile since you've written this, but I still wanna take time to say how much I adored this! It was so cute and just arrrahaaagajhajdghslafj. Yes.

Anyway, awesome job! Short, but very sweet. So great job!

-Shattered Deception
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
The most adorable!
marwamarwa chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Very cute. I wasn't expecting the last paragraph.
This was a nice perspective; there are few stories [that I've read, anyways] that show Tamaki analyzing things as opposed to Kyouya.
I like how you've included circles in very simple believable and almost subtle ways.
Very well done :)
Kera Hayes chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Awesome! I was reading the fic loving the delve into how Tamaki views Kyouya and different habits of Kyouya. Then I hit the last paragraph and squealed. I love the sudden change and it fits with the story perfectly. This was really well done.
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Woah. SO Cute. REALLLY REALLY AMAZING.
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Tamaki adoring Kyoya total win! o- I loved the image of Kyoya standing with his hands on his hips, probably telling Tamaki off about one thing or another. I agree that Kyoya has probably never said "Um" in his entire life. :P Tamaki really may be addicted to Kyoya-watching! o- Very cute!
Potpourrii chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aww, that's cute x3
Spiegel chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Nice and sexy!
Trial of Ash chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Humm, quite a sexy perspective
NICHA chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
ah, interesting.
Black Magician Girl3 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
good job.
omemai chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Oh yes, the circle habit. And you should really, really continue that fanfic100 challenge you've been working on. I'd LOVE to see more TamakixKyouya fics!
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 9/3/2006