Reviews for Faithless
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 30 . 2/5/2014
This was lovely! Well written, with well-rounded characters. Best TristanxOC I've read yet!
thetinroof chapter 31 . 7/8/2013
Your writing is amazing. I think the plot was cleverly planned out and the characters... You made Lucy very likeable and I think her personality really suits Tristan. Tristan is my favourite knight in the movie so this was especially fun to read! And the other pairings were all so sweet and just right! :D
iwishiwasjane chapter 30 . 6/11/2013
i am so much in love with this story, i would marry it if that would be legal :)
i am definitely checking out your lynya/gawain story- by the way, the line with gawain threatening the priest with his axe had me snorting and in a very ladylike moment there was tea shooting out of my nose.
brilliant, but thats me :P
ellennyere chapter 18 . 5/25/2013
Oh... My... God!

No more words need to be said. )
Shalise40 chapter 30 . 4/5/2013
I love this story!
BeccaRocksout chapter 30 . 3/17/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Out of all the King Arthur stories this is my favorite! It was well written and the story line was concise throughout. I hope you continue to write because you have a gift for it.
claudi chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I only just discovered the Epilogue :D Thank you very much for putting up such a nice story to read, never put it down! Please. It's so heartwarming. Your style is quite smooth, pleasant to read. Thank you :)
Fang500 chapter 25 . 10/15/2012
"When we are married I'll have to keep my eyes on you." He has no doubt haha that's great.
Fang500 chapter 19 . 10/15/2012
I took a break from this story and I so do not remember what is going on lol I'm going to try reading the next chapter, and if that doesn't work, I'll start over I guess. I do remember snippets, so maybe something will jog my memory.
Fang500 chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
I don't care if it's been done by other authors. They live! lol And it helps my denial. Not many people save Dag though...Poor Dag.
cheesecake15 chapter 31 . 1/16/2012
One word comes to mind...awesomeness. Well done!

happy writing lovely author. xx .
Knight's Queen chapter 31 . 10/12/2011
How in the world have I been remiss in NOT reviewing this story.. I have only read it twice... I am so sorry... it is a beautiful story... and I do love a happy ending...
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 31 . 9/25/2011
Great story.
Xyloverflow chapter 31 . 9/4/2011
I loved this story so much! Unlike many Character/OC pairings I've seen out there, this one was well written and left me wanting more. King Arthur is one of my favorite movies, and you created one of the best fanfictions I've seen not just for that movie, but out of all the fanfictions I've read. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more of your stories
Kallios the Scholar chapter 31 . 8/21/2011
When I first saw this I thought: "Tristan/OC fic. Avoid like the plague." There are enough badly done stories about him that I had no desire to read any more. But after awhile I came back to it and read the first chapter, just out of curiosity. And then the next one. And the one after that. And now I've read this story all the way to the end and wishing that there was more to read. You have good spelling and grammar (for the most part) and the characters are in character. The plot is intriguing and kept me going throughout the story. The author's notes are funny and I love all of the historical-ish stuff that's put in here. Then again, I'm just a history/mythology geek who happens to almost live on that stuff. Overall, wonderful job, and I am now going to your profile page to hunt down the rest of your stories.

~Kallios the Scholar