Reviews for Okonomiyaki
Sarasnk chapter 8 . 1/10/2010
(o-o)

Great story!

I hope you do continue it!

(o-o)
Shadow Kittty chapter 8 . 11/8/2009
I just gotta say, good job with the story and sorry for what u went through. It's sweet that you care so much and good luck with future stories. Random, i know im just spazzy like that
misydidi chapter 8 . 7/30/2007
I love this story, it's so hot! Please continue...don't let this fic unfinished...if you keep writing you can forget about sad things...
over-active-imagination999 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
ok, not to critisize or anything...but you did this all don't sue me or anything. But for one, Yuki NEVER says "I love you" to Suuichi. Not in the whole manga (or anime). I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but Yuki's personality is WAY different from the way you put it. And I know, I've never written a fanfic before, but I've read almost all fanfics there are on gravitation(I'm kind of obsessed .Just a bit. Ok, maybe a lot.)You can send me a message if you want (on my profile) but I was just wondering, have you ever actually read the manga?Or read Gravitation Ex? Yuki is a JERK ( but he's still hot). J-E-R-K. JERK.

There is very few times when he actually shows true compassion to Shuiichi (sorry, I can't spell his name). One of those times, is when he sees Ryuchi kissing Suiichi, then (dispite all thise break-ups he declared) he actually gets kind of upset when he sees it.

And yes, Ryuchi is gay.

Ok, I'm really not trying to be rude, so don't sue me or anything. I really don't want to be mean.

Please leave me a message as your !

over-active-imagination9
Em-chan Writes chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
Hiro and Ryuichi? Not the first time I have seen this pairing but still very rare. I can't wait for more! PLease update soon!
lemons freak chapter 3 . 10/31/2006
r u going to add another chapter
lemons freak chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
YukixShuichi forever
Lanna14 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
yuki was kind of weird in that uke role XD but still cute :)
Em-chan Writes chapter 3 . 9/3/2006
OMG! I can't believe that they were having sex in the hospital! They are too horny. It was even funnier when Mika walked in on them. Please don't let Yuki die. Especially now that they are engaged. Update soon.
Silver Flame of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Cute!
PiNkInSaNiTy chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
M00

Just had to say that since I'm so very fond of doing that over MSN. Not sure if I told you this or not, but I'm over joyed that you've desided to make our RP into a fanfiction.

Oh, and I also wanted to thank you for helping me write SWG.
Em-chan Writes chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wow! That was a great chapter. Who knew that for once that Yuki wanted to be the uke of the relationship for once. You did a really good job on the chapter. It...was...really...lemonish. I really liked it. You got some talent! Update soon.