Reviews for Forgiven
Wow. Excellent writing.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Beautifully written, thanks.
nessy22 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This oneshot is so beautiful, sad and poetic at the same time.

Bit by bit you lead us in a direction, we never guessed it would go, at the beginning. With three children, he was fighting so hard to stay with them. And I admire his wife, how strong she is in telling him to let go.
jadvisioness chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
/blink /blink... wow. I had to read this twice to fully understand what *wasn't* being said... what had actually happened - don't blame yourself, my brain isn't processing well today /chuckle.

This was so... tenderly... bittersweetly... softly done. It was just ... wonderful.

I have to wonder exactly what happened but, as the story stands, it's so good.

Well done.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
O.O

(a little teary over here)

Okay, okay, very teary!
epalladino chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I think I read this story before on another site. It's not at all hard to understand and beautifully written. Thanks, Beth
Gleedarrenfan18 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Hi i have a question i really don't get this can u tell me plz
PattyW chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I think I must be a little dense because I didn't fully understand this story when I first

read it, but then when I went back to re-read it, it hit me full force. Oh my, did it ever!

Excellent, sad, sad story. I'm very glad you wrote it. Thank you. I think I'll be

thinking about it for quite a while.
merryw chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Took me a minute (I'm slow, LOL!) - but when I got it, it hit me like a freight train! That was incredible!
Cascade Waters chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
You did it. You made me cry.

Beautifully written, as always.

fc
RiderOfRohan3019 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
You made me cry. I don't like that. Yet I do because it proves that you have yet another great story.
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Oh, sad, sad, sad. Makes me sniffle. You cut right to the heart, don't you?

Write more soon!
Sarai chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Aww, I like it.
Elysium1996 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
you made me cry. i sware to gawd if you make me cry one more time...i'll just keep coming back for more

:P
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I said it before, but it's true here too: this is the first fic I've read here that has actually made me cry. Beautiful, 3rdgal.